#1 Povestar

Povestar

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:Chelsea

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

Ok, so the chelsea website has taken off the seating plan, so between us forum members we can help eachother to remake our own seating plan. If your a regular in a certain stand just let everyone know as much as you can etc middle seat number, back row etc. I usually sit in MHL so know A is the front row and GG is the back, and around 100-120 is the middle.

We need help with:

SHED UPPER (think back row is 18)
SHED LOWER

WEST UPPER (think back row is 35)
WEST LOWER

EAST UPPER
EAST LOWER

MH UPPER

#2 Blue_Swede

Blue_Swede

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Team:Chelsea FC

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

I wouldn't call myself a regular, but whenever I go I'm in the Shed End. So here it goes:

Shed Lower back row is 16.

Shed Upper back row is, as you say, 18. Middle (front row) is about 130-140.

Edited by Blue_Swede, 20 August 2008 - 10:25 PM.

#3 lulu_82

lulu_82

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:06 AM

I'm usually in the East Upper so here's some info:

Seat 110 is on the halfway line, with seat 1 on the far right as you face the pitch.
The last row is about 32 (not 100%, can someone else remember??).

#4 kitbits

kitbits

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

I've written to the Club twice without a reply (no surprise) about putting a proper seating plan on the site.They have now put a Gate Number plan which is a start.

West Stand details-

Upper-
Seats 1-218
Rows 1-23

Lower-
Seats 1-217 (108 half way line)
Rows1-36

#5 shed_gate_5

shed_gate_5

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:37 PM

Just seen they've put up a good new seating plan, got all the seat info and everything. Thanks to the Chelsea guys for doing this (and for listening to people's suggestions/complaints if they did).
Here's those seat details if anyone still needs them:

Shed End: (South)
  • Upper- Rows 1-18; Seats 1-283 (East to West); Middle = 142
  • Lower- Rows 1-12; Seats 1-213 (E->W); Mid = 106
Capacity = 6,663
Matthew Harding Stand (North)
  • Upper- Rows A-R; Seats 410-300, 25-227 (West to East); Mid = 80
  • Lower- Rows A-JJ (A,B,C...Y,Z,AA,BB,CC...JJ); Seats 395-300, 25-227 (W->E); Mid = 80
Capacity = 10,865
East Stand
  • Upper- Rows 1-31; Seats 1-193 (North to South); Mid = 110
  • Middle- Rows AA-OO; Seats 1-82, (then Directors' Box D104-D89), 99-189 (N-S); Mid = D100
  • Lower- Rows C-W; Seats 1-192(SOUTH->NORTH); Mid = 102
Capacity = 10,897
West Stand
  • Upper(not on Club seating plan, taken from kitbits's post)- Rows 1-23; Seats 1-218 (Probably South->North as Lower is)
  • Lower- Rows 1-35; Seats 1-217(South->North); Mid = 108
(Middle not on Club seating plan, all corporate anyway)
Capacity = 13,416

(P.S. Dunno if one of the mods could pin this or something so it's there for quick-access for people)

#6 ted8530

ted8530

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Team:chelsea

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:24 AM

Ok, so the chelsea website has taken off the seating plan, so between us forum members we can help eachother to remake our own seating plan. If your a regular in a certain stand just let everyone know as much as you can etc middle seat number, back row etc. I usually sit in MHL so know A is the front row and GG is the back, and around 100-120 is the middle.

We need help with:

SHED UPPER (think back row is 18)
SHED LOWER

WEST UPPER (think back row is 35)
WEST LOWER

EAST UPPER
EAST LOWER

MH UPPER

hi , I usually sit in MHL but my mate is off this week for boro game .
I have tickets for shed lower row 16 seats 88-90 are they any good- at 50 id like to think they are... they werent listed as restricted viewing , anyone know ?

#7 Chelseaaa

Chelseaaa

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

Hi, I bought a ticket for Chelsea vs Man. United, the match is on the 5th February 2012. My seat will be on the EAST STAND UPPER, row 17, seat 40.
Can anyone tell me if this seat is good ? Just because it says "restricted view" so I'm afraid that the seat wont be as good as I think it is :)
Thanks..

#8 BlueFlag999

BlueFlag999

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hi, I bought a ticket for Chelsea vs Man. United, the match is on the 5th February 2012. My seat will be on the EAST STAND UPPER, row 17, seat 40.
Can anyone tell me if this seat is good ? Just because it says "restricted view" so I'm afraid that the seat wont be as good as I think it is :)
Thanks..

Last time I got restricted view seats in the East Upper they had a good view in general. Not really restricted at all

#9 philly1989

philly1989

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Just got tickets for the bolton game, feb 25 2012......I'm in seat 99 and 100 row 13 lower shed...are theses seats good?? ast time I went I was in the family section in the west stand...

#10 ShedRow2

ShedRow2

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Just got tickets for the bolton game, feb 25 2012......I'm in seat 99 and 100 row 13 lower shed...are theses seats good?? ast time I went I was in the family section in the west stand...

Better stand to be in then the West Stand thats for sure! Those are fairly central behind the goal, they are towards the back of shed as the lower doesn't go back that far. I doubt you'll have any complaints. Enjoy.

#11 davemuse

davemuse

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Chelsea FC

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

hi all. sorry to be a pain. I have just bought tickets for the birmingham game. I have never sat in the east stand but have managed to get tickets on the lower east in row B.

I am a little confused as according to the seating plans it starts on row C?

can anyone help??

thanks

#12 supa luca vialli

supa luca vialli

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Team:The Champions of Europe

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:31 AM

hi all. sorry to be a pain. I have just bought tickets for the birmingham game. I have never sat in the east stand but have managed to get tickets on the lower east in row B.

Sat in row C on Sunday, it definetely exists and there were two rows in front of me. The first row was not a complete row and there were some disabled people sitting there. Was a good seat and about 10 feet away from Torres when he made that cross.
I am a little confused as according to the seating plans it starts on row C?

can anyone help??

thanks

#13 bentobyblueboys

bentobyblueboys

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

I've just got tickets for the Birmingham game and have seats in row U in the east lower. Have noticed this is the back row. Can anyone tell me if the same problem occurs as the back row of the MHL, were you can't see jack if everyone in front stands up. I'm taking my 8 and 2 year old lads to their first game. Thanks all

#14 chelseamad

chelseamad

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

To answer davemuse's question, row B is the first row in the east lower. I know this as I have had tickets here before.

Bentobyblueboy's, row U is the last row and it really depends where abouts you are in the East lower, gate 4 and 5 (middle) and you will be fine but if you are on the sides you will struggle to see the opposite goal due to the upper stand coming right over your head and view.
Hope this helps.

#15 anilpatel1990

anilpatel1990

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

I've just bought tickets to Chelsea vs Stoke but are unsure about the seats I have bought and was wondering if they are a decent view.

They are in section EAST STAND UPPER, Row 31 seat numbers 191 and 192.

It would be much appreciated if you could help me out with this matter, thank you

Edited by anilpatel1990, 13 February 2012 - 07:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users