Club CFCnet | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Main Site
Photo

Liverpool 4 - Chelsea 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

Poll: Man Of The Match (185 member(s) have cast votes)

Man Of The Match

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How Did We Play

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Juan Mata Dor

Juan Mata Dor

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,656 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Team:Chelsea FC

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

Chelsea lost 4-1 at Anfield in the Premier League, against Liverpool. Please use this thread for reaction to the Match.

Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Don't forget to join ClubCFCnet it's only £1 per month http://www.clubcfcnet.com

#2 ScarySquirrel

ScarySquirrel

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

Terrible defensive performance. Didn't take our chances. One to forget, let's look forward to Munich and try and remember the fact we beat Liverpool in the Fa Cup Final. I'd certainly rather have one on Saturday than tonight.

#3 sumrandom123

sumrandom123

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Team:chelsea fc

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Lowest finish in 10 years. Utter rubbish tonight!! Don't even get me started on turnbull.

#4 mokilove

mokilove

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Interests:football, music, good movies...
  • Team:Chelsea

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

A game to forget...

#5 Jedini

Jedini

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Football, Music, Betting, Design
  • Team:CHELSEA FC

Really? We were still in the race, knowing that Arsenal and Spurs have some tricky closing matches and we do this?

#6 CfcPrideofLDN

CfcPrideofLDN

Fabric LDN

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts
  • Team:The Champions

Just forget the game. It means nothing now. We won when it mattered and that's all there is to it really.

Yes we didn't really turn up. Didn't move the ball quick enough and we don't have a lot of depth. But never mind. It's all about getting our strongest possible team out for Munich and giving it everything we've got. Worry about the deficiencies of the squad in the summer.

Because at the end of the day we haven't been good enough in the league this season, and the players and the choice of AVB have to share some of that blame. But if we win in Munich, it won't matter. It just won't.

#7 Blue_Fever

Blue_Fever

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football
    Playstation Games
    Chelsea F.C.
  • Team:Chelsea F.C.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Woah! I just had a terrible terrible dream that Chelsea lost 4-1 to Liverpool. Thank god I woke up from that.

So Bring on Blackburn!

Also, I fear for us if Cahill, Luiz, and Mikel, aren't fit for Munich. God can you imagine a CB pairing of Bosignwa and Essien with Ferreira at RB and then you have to put Romeu as a holding mid since there's no Mikel, and Ramirez!! **** that would be scary.

Edited by Blue_Fever, 08 May 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#8 JSLCampbell

JSLCampbell

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Royally ****ed off. We all have our opinions, but I'd rather be in the CL next season than have won the FA cup this season, and if Spurs and Newcastle drop points on the final day of the season and we don't win the CL, we can look back at this game and what it's cost us. Hell, even if they don't drop points, we've had so many fantastic chances to capitalise and we've thrown it time and time again.

More than anything, I just ****ing hate loosing to Liverpool. If there's one club I would have had us beat this season, it's Liverpool.

I'm pretty optimistic, but god damn does this annoy me. It was a horrendous display. School yard stuff.

#9 Monello

Monello

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

Game could have been better if Mikel and Cech played instead of Romeu and Turnbull, but can't complain about the selection

#10 roadrunner2009

roadrunner2009

CFCnet Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

I hope to god this sends a clear message to the board about who deserves to wear the kit.

Romewho? Can'tbeEssien, Maloser.

Well done Bertrand, Torres who looked like he wanted to play football, Ramires who seemed frustrated by his teammates who didn't play on the same level as him.

#11 Chel_don

Chel_don

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Team:chelsea

Essien Malouda Turnball . OUT...... Lukaku was probably the best player. dont know why he does not get more chances the boy really tried even though the game was over....can't wait for Malouda to be sold

#12 Jaochs

Jaochs

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Shameful performance, even though it wasnt our best team playing. Not reeeeally bothered, but still a bit disappointed.

#13 Monello

Monello

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Woah! I just had a terrible terrible dream that Chelsea lost 4-1 to Liverpool. Thank god I woke up from that.

So Bring on Blackburn!

Also, I fear for us if Cahill, Luiz, and Mikel, aren't fit for Munich. God can you imagine a CB pairing of Bosignwa and Essien with Ferreira at RB and then you have to put Romeu as a holding mid since there's no Mikel, and Ramirez!! **** that would be scary.

Meireles is suspended, so Essien will most likely have to play.

#14 Blue_Fever

Blue_Fever

CFCnet Member

• Members_2012
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,104 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football
    Playstation Games
    Chelsea F.C.
  • Team:Chelsea F.C.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

Lol Sonic is hilarious! Voting for Terry as MOTM and a 10 performance! :-)

#15 TreeGeek

TreeGeek

CFCnet Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Team:ChelseaFC

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

I worry for myself if we win on Saturday the 19th :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Club CFCnet | Facebook | Twitter | Google + | Main Site