All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Arsenal vs Chelsea

Arsenal really is Conte's bogey team. It is a must not lose game. So a cautious approach and 3-5-2 is expected. Especially if Fabregas is back from his injury. And since Willian has had a very intense period. FA Cup at home to TFSW's team at the weekend so we can go all in and dig deep here. Courtoirs - Azpi Christensen Rudiger - Moses Fabregas Kanté Bakayoko Alonso - Hazard Morata Bench: Caballero Luiz Zappacosta Drinkwater Willian Pedro Barkley (no Bats)
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Indeed it is .
  4. Brighton 0 Chelsea 4

Couldn’t be further from a centre back if you tried, IMO; Incredibly slow on the turn (not too bad when he gets going), positional awareness is shocking, half of his tackles are fouls (compare to say Kante where the majority he wins the ball), has lapses in concentration and a tendency to give the ball away needlessly. Can you imagine him giving the ball away and not have a secondary line of defence to bail him out?!
  5. Today
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Is that the bloke that tried to break Matics' leg in half a couple of years back and Matic got sent of for complaining about it ?
  7. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Marco Silva sacked by Watford. Honestly, their directors and owners really do have ideas above their station. Mind you, they did keep the appalling Walter Materazzi on for the whole of last season. What on earth do Watford's owners and directors expect from their managers? Champions League or Europa League football at the end? If so, they are deluded.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

He's just coming back from a acl injury , I think before that he was first choice.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Just read Emerson struggles for a regular place in the Roma team. I thought we'd be signing a first teamer.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Barnes I think is that Chelsea have a list of players for a position and he is likely on it. Way down it. Dzeko is getting very close according to reliable sources. I think that’s happening, all these other names are just hot air.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Fair enough, sorry. 1) I don’t always post in the match day forums. I always watch the match. 2) Agreed. 3) Yes, I was suggesting what the club might do - not that I wanted them to leave. Big difference. It was just because club policy on over 30’s is short term deals and we like to buy young players, and give academy players a year on loan. Hence if they keep to their current policy then these things might - not will, might - happen. My own view is that we should keep Musonda and Willian. Not sure I have ever said I want anything different. Pedro, I’m torn on. He is excellent and has been great for us. But with players like Thorgan Hazard and Bailey around, who could be here 5-10 years, and Pedro at 31, it might be worth bringing in a younger player for the long term, keeping Willian with the experience (he is 30).
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I don’t want to lose him either. I was hypothesising what the club might do. TBH I love Pedro too but I can definitely see him going. Chelsea generally like to get younger attacking players, especially once players reach 30, as Pedro has. Willian I think should and will stay. Pedro I am not so sure. I do think we could with at least one AM/wide player in the front three and Bailey for me is the one to go for. Thorgan Hazard would be another to look at. I think he will be back here eventually. Its no surprise we have been linked with both players for the summer. Club have to look long term. Hazard is 27 and will eventually need replacing one way or another.
  13. Media / Press

Still waiting for the media outcry over the Morata/Sterling penalty claims.
  14. Media / Press

Martin Tyler , always ready with an anti Chelsea quip . There's Ryan Bertrand , he's come so far since the days of Chelsea constantly loaning him out. Yes Martin , apart from that one time when he played in and won the Champions League final . Slightly higher echelon than plodding along in mid table Southampton. No disrespect to Bertrand intended.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Good thing Matic left, Barnes would be dead before he sets foot on Cobham.
  16. Transfer Talk Topic

then the same site says there has been no contact. Sky sources say yes then an hour later sky sources haven't heard anything. jokers bordering on desperation
  17. Brighton 0 Chelsea 4

Alternatively kezza one can just watch the guy to see what he is really good at, and what he can't do. Big, fast, great in the air, clumsy, Rudiger without the coolness on the ball, Bakayoko is a CB. Amazed people are so stubborn not to see that.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

I wasn't insulting you James I was genuinely wondering whether you'd seen the Brighton game because; 1) You didn't post in the match forum. 2) Willian and Musonda were both excellent. 3) You were suggesting that we might want to let both leave.
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

This one has has had me in absolute stitches. Which, incidentally, is what any player within a few feet of this absolute bellend when a tackle comes in, is also in. Obviously for Twitter laughs.
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

I have to honest , I really love a dirty player , can't see it happening and if it did he'd get sent off every time he plays for us .
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

seems nobody has any idea so its fun to throw up a name that will wind us up
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Unless we're looking for two strikers, of course. One who's a direct challenger to Morata (likely Dzeko), the other just to provide backup in case of injury (this is on the thinking that Batshuayi will be out of the door as he's deemed to be not reliable/good enough to start in place of Morata). Looking at the names we're being linked to, there's definitely two tiers in terms of quality.
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

Tell you what though, I’d take Barnes over Carroll, Crouch or Benteke any day of the week! Hoping for Dzeko mind you.
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

Yeah this one almost gives the game away, bizarre.
  25. Transfer Talk Topic

Just can’t see it. Surely all these links are just the football media having a bit of a laugh at our expense. I give it 24hrs before Fellaini emerges as the latest link. They have to be putting 2 + 2 together off the back of Carroll link.
  26. Transfer Talk Topic

This one has to be a joke. Not only is he ****, he’s also a complete scumbag of a player.
  27. Brighton 0 Chelsea 4

Don't worry. Some people just like to be controversial to stand out. Having an opinion like Bakayoko is a CB for example.
  1. Load more activity