All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Are you sure about that?
  3. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Well... that was closer than it should have been!
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Got more fight than anybody in our squad.
  5. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

We can only play for 45 mins, the players have said that Sarri makes them train in the morning when we play a night match
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Sign him up!!
  7. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Well we got through - I predict we will not win the el or get top four because of Marlboro man.
  8. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

I think tonight showed what could have been in the first leg. They caused us problems but this time took some of the chances. With the style we play we start to run out of steam on the hour mark or there abouts and it can be exploited
  9. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

I agree these players have been totally shocking tonight especially in defense, its like they have never met or played together before.
  10. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Frankfurt will wipe the floor with us
  11. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

We won both games and go through but I'm left absolutely despising the idiots masquerading as professional footballers. Rip it up and start again . James, Ampadu, Mount, Abraham cannot possibly be worse than these shysters.
  12. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Until we have tactics and a back 4 that is protected by a proper DM this defence will never be solid no matter who plays. Constant theme this season has been how exposed this back 4 looks in quick transitions and high balls.
  13. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

It’s a weird feeling should be happy about getting through to a semi final but the way we played in the 2nd half was shocking has me pissed off because we have done it so many times this season
  14. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Luiz has been shocking tonight.
  15. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

The whole back 5 are a joke, even if we somehow get to the final we haven't a chance in hell of winning it
  16. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

What happened at halftime did someone spike the oranges with some dimazpam we’ve been asleep this whole 2nd half
  17. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

At least Pedro can hold his head high tonight.
  18. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Luiz clearly has no confidence in Kepa-why isn’t he shouting for the ball!
  19. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

We are a laughing stock, this team can only play 45 mins,even when we are 3 goals in front at halftime, we still come out in the second half and run out of steam. the players are knackered, stop all this passing around at the back and get the ball forward
  20. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

We are an absolute shambles of a team - yes the players are poor but we are playing like a team that is not coached at all.
  21. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Making this proper difficult for ourselves here ffs.
  22. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Sarri must not do half time talk. I thought he learned from the Liverpool game.
  23. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Don't think Kepa's made an actual save yet either. Has a real knack for not reaching shots. Or not moving.
  24. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

After that game last night it's like watching women's football no disrespect to women's football.
  25. Chelsea vs Slavia Prague

Really don't know what Sarri says to the players at half time. It fails to work every time.
  1. Load more activity