All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Maybe he phoned them all up on their holidays. There you are, lying on a beach with your SO relaxing and the bloke from the office phones just to tell you he might not be there when you get back.
  3. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

And everybody phoned the guy at The Mirror? Sure, makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
  4. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Do you reckon he told them in the Group Chat?
  5. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Frank Lampard has told the Derby players he will quit the Rams if Chelsea make the right offer. According to The Mirror that is .........
  6. Yesterday
  7. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Perfectly put.
  8. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

I wouldn't worry, Ham. I'm not. It takes a special type of individual to continuously argue with himself, given he's fully aware I've had him on ignore for the last 2-3 years and rarely see his posts unless quoted by others. I see little has changed in that time and the lowly manner in which he takes on discussion.
  9. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

I'll take that as perfect irony then. Insult, accusation and new topic all in one post. Quite clever actually. I take it you have moved on too.
  10. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

And there it is. Droyism. Always either ends with "ad hominem" or "changing the subject" when called out.
  11. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Well personally I loved seeing the back of Conte, AVB CA and The fat one. I can't say I've really been upset at any particular manager going before Sarri (well not since the days of McCreadie and John Neal). And not that upset about Sarri given he wasn't sacked, and plenty of others would have Sarri going at the top of their list. So I'm dreading the day if SfL gets the push, because I really won't want it to happen. Worse I am already quite upset to think there might be a day I want him gone.
  12. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

You see you are already changing the subject. I'll leave it there, because if I chased up every false statement about RLC or CHO I'd be here 48/14. I'll stick to pointing out the fakes that whole posts are built upon.
  13. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

4 starts compared to 21. Yeah no real difference 🙄
  14. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

IF SFL does take over why so much handwringing regarding "What if he FAILS?".... Same for any coach...if he has the ability it will show..if not then Thanks Frank...you are still a Legend.. Rather SFL who has an affinity with the Club than another Pretender like Conte who just shafted us after letting us think he CARED...but of course just another false dawn. And the CHO question?.... I hope he recovers 100% and continues his development....potential is a terrible weight to carry.
  15. Very late on the subject..the music one I mean....I have a CD.."Dylan and The Dead"...part of my "whimsical" collection..eg...album by Harry Chapin's brother and various "odd" albums.. Sarri?...he's gone and all arguments one way or another are irrelevant.....not quite the right fit for Chelsea but I wish him well...
  16. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Blimey, had no idea.
  17. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

One way of looking at it I suppose!! Certainly a lot of press noise!! What an anti-climax if Frank stays at Derby.
  18. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

You are one of a long line of punters who have stood up and been counted for one player or another. There were those that swore blind that Josh was the next big thing and should play more. Those that said the same about Mancienne. Those that still say it about RLC. Pre-season plenty reckoned we should just make Bulka GK2. Forssell was a guaranteed 25 goal a season man (but because he got injured no one can prove me wrong). Langley was going to be a superstar, better than Wilkins and made his debut at a younger age. And Mickey Droy - according to one tall young lad at the time, was at the very least going to be an England regular. Believing in one player doesn't carry an argument very far. Pity you didn't save the link then. I assure you I have never claimed something was true just because it had lots of press coverage. It really is the last thing I would do. I'm the first to challenge the media view. 2015/16 - 401 PL minutes - pretty good I'd say. For a taste of PL football.
  19. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Apparently suffering from Cancer, which is why his involvement with the Spainish team was mostly done from home.
  20. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Might have been in the back of his mind if Dean Smith gets the chop mid season he will get at least a few games in the hot seat. Still not convinced Frank is our number one target, all a lot of press noise atm. Just hope whoever it is we get it done soon and it's not one of the farcical sagas, manager and player, we have seen in recent years. Really can't be mucking about this summer ban or no ban.
  21. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

I would never do that. It was you. I made a very mental note when I read it.
  22. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

This is a culdersac argument. You throw a load of names at me and I say those players are nowhere near the talent and promise of Hudson Odoi and then you say yes they are. Thats because I rate Hudson more highly than you. Also you have to take every player in the context of the squad they were in, the type of players they were trying to unseat, whether the team was one pushing for the title of one pushing for top 4 and whether we were in the CL or EL. The EL like this year obviously gives more hope and minutes to young players. And tbh I can't remember seeing much of those players (some of 10 years ago) to remember if they deserved minutes. But take McEachren because I remember him. Nice tidy compact little player. Nothing that special but useful. He was part of a very good Ancellotti side. Nevertheless Carlo gave him 17 appearances in his first full season. Plus he played in some CL ties. Would Sarri have played Hudson in a CL tie?...I doubt it. Solanke was half decent but no Hudson. Bruma... we paid 100k for him as a 15/16 year old from PSV. Not exactly comparable to Hudson...an English lad whose been with us since he was 8 year old . Baker....went on to great things at MK Dons , Middlesborough, Sheffield Weds and Reading (wonder why he didn't walk in our first team). And then you very oddly add the names of players who are with us now and when Sarri was here and not playing them. RLC...should have played him much more and much earlier in the season. Abraham!!! Come on! You're shooting yourself in the foot with your own argument. Abraham for Morata at the start of the season? (yes please) Abraham instead of Higuain in Jan window (yes pretty please). I bet it didn't pass Sarri's mind for a milli second. But back to Hudson. Tell me honestly . Do you think 5 months without even being allowed onto the bench is the right way to bring along and encourage a player like Hudson Odoi. It took Beyern and Southgate (and the board upstairs) to push Sarri it. Very poor man management IMO.
  23. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Entirely credible for me. I know you love a stat. Check out the actual minutes played and games started prior to Palace;
  24. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Not a credible claim for me.
  25. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

Ok I'll play along. This was his entire post and for the record I agree with all of it; "RLC turned 23 years old and only just got a true taste of senior football last season at Palace. That loan move was crucial in his development and turning him into a more viable first team option. Sarri had the most developed version to utilise, so naturally it's no shock he played more than he did under prior management when younger and less experienced. Christensen also 23, was virtually resigned to a place on the bench and cup games against largely poor opposition (until the semi and final of the Europa League). It took Rudiger getting injured before he had any real contribution in the league. A backwards season overall considering he had 20 odd PL starts alone last season. Ampadu barely got a look in at all. A handful of cup appearances was the best he was afforded. A drop in standings given the impression he made last year. CHO was a spectator in the league until Bayern made noise and talk of a new contract stalled. Prior to that he was also living off cup appearances and a run in the Europa 'B Team' that Sarri was sending out. Sarri effectively ruled him out of the PL team and then had to later backtrack. Not exactly glowing report you're trying to paint"
  26. Who Will Be The Next Chelsea Boss?

I'll be happy to debate the point with you when you make it clear which valid point you stand behind and believe can validly be used as a starting point for an argument.
  1. Load more activity