All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Media / Press

Or murderers.... Or ticket thieves. Or turnstile jumpers. Greatest fans in the world.
  3. Following Chelsea's Loans

Has Lewis baker returned to us I had high hopes of him a few years ago shame some of his loans have been really disappointing
  4. Today
  5. Media / Press

Me too but try and get them to print anything where Liverpool are referred to as "dippers" and see how you get on !
  6. Media / Press

I'm Chavski and proud of it.
  7. Media / Press

Hi mate ! I'm honestly not bothered by a football website started by an idiot Spurs supporter . If they think SFL is making a balls up then so be it . But when a pretend Huddersfield supporter hides behind her neutrality because she supports a lower league side but just keeps coming out with snide comments buying into the normal media bias whilst making a song and dance about being a cut above that and allow / encourage supporters of other sides to use derogatory terms about us whilst not allowing any derogatory terms for those supporters teams then in my opinion its a nonsense . Check out the video of you can find it and let me know what a fellow chavski supporter thinks !
  8. Media / Press

Hey Mark..know it's hard but look away from all that rubbish..here's how it works....19 clubs in the Prem who's supporters hate Chelsea..in the same context we as fans hate the rest..it's tribal of course...now any article rubbishing SFL and/or Chelsea is fodder for the other 19 clubs fans...only our lot upset...an article praising Chelsea is fodder only for our lot and disliked by the rest ..easier to diss one club Chelsea in this case and get plaudits from the majority...any sensible non Chelsea football follower understands the reality of most of the EPL so don't let'em wind you up!!!
  9. Media / Press

I've just watched a video on football 365 who now have Football 365 TV . it features the editor of Football 365 , Sarah Winterburn , a pretend Huddersfield supporter who loves Liverpool . The premise of the programme was about what a pigs ear Lampard is making of the Chelsea job . No insight , no quarter given because we're playing the youth , nothing but scorn and derision . no wonder they print letters where were routinely referred to as Chavski , Chelsea , etc. An absolutely bottom feeding shithole of a site masquerading as a cut above the rest . Wankers .
  10. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

I think we could still make top 4 though we would need to change players to do so. Frank has been stubborn at times and that might just be the thing to make him change. I of course would prefer three points to keep us in the driving seat and even a point would not be a disaster.
  11. Official: Chelsea Sign Kepa Arrizabalaga

There is contacting and contacting. When a player says I was contacted, he knows full well he can't discuss any discussions through his agent that happen before the selling club give approval. I was not contacted until.... is one of those bullshit statements that you can ignore as soon as they are typed. Not to RM it wasn't. Or they wouldn't have been interested in Kepa.
  12. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

And Martial carries on as their only striker.
  13. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Another referee who absolutely never gives us anything will ref this. Michael Oliver. No point watching this - it's an absolute given we will be ****ed over once again.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

It is shocking. Is he available I the CL? If so, an even bigger joke. The list is very long of defenders we could sell. IMO there's only two defenders I wouldn't sell - Reece James and Fikayo Tomori.
  15. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I'm amazed you've been able to troll this forum for so many years. But what was mildly amusing in the past is just downright boring now. At least make an effort to be funny mate.
  16. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

It's incredible to think that chief ref and professional asshat Mike "Mavis" Riley thinks he's the right choice . Mind you , seeing as he booked Cech for having the temerity to have a fractured skull in one of his games it's hardly surprising .
  17. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

What’s the actual injury?
  18. RT @NYCFC: 📺 | @YESNetwork to Televise 26 #NYCFC Matches in 2020 📰 READ ➡️ https://t.co/xRdQDb1vsd https://t.co/hyOpN9l1kw

19. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Apart from that brief period it’s been a proper bummer of a season for Pulisic.. still injured sigh.
  20. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

And his entire family are Man U season ticket holders too.
  21. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

I'd agree but every Spurs victory so far has come with a huge asterisk next to it. They're really bobbins.
  22. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

From the Manchester suburbs apparently .
  23. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

After the press conference I'd expect 3-4-3 tomorrow: Caballero Rüdiger Christensen Tomori James Kovacic Jorginho Alonso Willian Giroud Mount Subs: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Abraham
  24. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

who was the ref first time around, who gave a foul against Tammy when the Tottenham keeper tried to take Tammys head off? (Overturned by VAR)... who was the ref first time around who didn't see Sons kick up against Rudiger ( and was advised to send him off by VAR) oh maybe it was the same ref who decided Maguires kick up against Batshuayi didn't deem any sort of card, decided to book Willian for diving when clearly fouled.. step forward Mr Anthony "biased against Chelsea" Taylor...
  25. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Agree. Against the "low block" (that's what they call it these days, Ham :-) ) his strength and aerial power should have been and should be used more
  26. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

I'm surprised that, what with RJ's crossing prowess, Giroud wasn't considered the ideal target man, even ahead of Tammy at times against deep defences.
  27. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Rubes in the squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. Load more activity