All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Nasty sorry - a Jimmy Carr interpretation of humour.
  3. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Indeed Michael like football life could be uncomplicated for people with common The only part I would interested is "beautiful women"(ever the hornball) but the problem is it's too far away! I could go to the local supermarket and pay a bit extra for what I want nudge nudge wink wink
  4. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Quite. In many areas, I'd agree. Plus it has great beaches, beautiful women, and plenty of sun. Born in Wales; live in paradise.
  5. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Be careful Michael you might be accused of being "pendantic"!.The duke of Wellington said( 'just because you were born in a stable doesn't make you a horse') he was talking about Ireland where he was born bad analogy because Australia is a leading light in the world.
  6. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Ham, 'my lot' just won this thing - as I've pointed out many times before - because I live in Australia, doesn't make me Australian.
  7. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Ha ha I keep thinking about Gerry Armstrongs goal against Spain for Northern Ireland( my 21at birthday)in 1982 - I was in a top notch restaurant that my dad paid for and I nearly lept out of the seat when we got the result - so let's remember small successes in global terms😁
  8. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

That’s a first, Michael. Ok, you win: back to Sir Frank.
  9. St. Patricks 0 Chelsea FC 4

I swear we played two up front once or so with Conte. Just can't remember if it was to start a game or if it came later on. Otherwise hard pressed to remember when it last happened tbh. Would have had to have been in the early Roman days.
  10. Kawasaki Frontale vs Chelsea FC

Right. Now that we're back on topic, let's concentrate on this game, shall we? **Yes, I know that it's pre-season, but taking it seriously (even semi-seriously) really doesn't hurt - tons of people from across the world, are interested.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

i give up.
  13. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

And in any case, SFL’s sporting life does include playing for Essex juniors ... (cricket, that is)
  14. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Ah come on Michael. Your lot have won the cricket world cup enough. Give us our moment in the sun 😄
  15. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Quite probably. However, that doesn't change the fact that on here, this is the Frank Lampard thread, not the sodding cricket thread! Not that anyone here would know that, of course.
  16. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Been puzzling over that all day. Penny took ages to drop. Sent on to Scouse mate. 😎
  17. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

My ears were burning 😄
  18. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Well spotted - I completely missed that.
  19. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Hammy Hood .
  20. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Sir Ham of Broxbourne has actually got quite a ring to it, like out of a Robin Hood movie 🙂
  21. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Arise Sir Ham!
  22. RT @_Pranathi_: Everyone arriving in hell after realizing the guards at Area 51 aren’t afraid to shoot #Area51memes #Area51 #area51raid htt…

23. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

We would have needed 4 from 2 instead of 3 from 2..........who knows, Rashid might have delivered. Not like is a "normal" number 10.
  24. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

Listen, when historians or you or I want to think back on the legendary Frankie Lampard, they'll be plenty better places to look than this thread. For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9j14XE-37s
  25. Frank Lampard Appointed Chelsea Head Coach

This one apparently proves that the "Magic 6" should have been a magic 5 as they had not crossed for the 2nd before the ball was thrown in!! More in fact, they should have been sent back so that Rashid would have faced the last ball, not Stokes. We got very very very very very lucky.
  26. Transfer Talk Topic

Give it time... when he doesn't start the opening game of the season, the press will start telling everyone that we've ruined another career.
  1. Load more activity