http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,112 profile views
  1. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Oh Nobly... you sure are worth a chuckle on this forum. Thanks for the humour! Much needed this week.
  2. Those words were from the Guardian reporter, not a direct quote from Tuchel.
  3. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

I had to have a good chuckle at this Nobly reply to Droy. Dear Mr. Droy... you do bring about these responses to you quite often on this forum. It does make entertaining reading.
  4. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

This is an excellent point! I have never fully reasoned this out in my own mind before. The reasons not to fire a manager are (a) because they are successful in terms of winning football and trophies, and (b) they have a positive relationship with the players, supporters and the club ownership team.
  5. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

For my part I will be open minded. Can Tuchel play Jorginho in the team in a way that his liabilities are mitigated? To me that is a huge question. Regarding Tuchel, I am not going to dislike him purely because he replaced Lampard. I will be hoping he does well because that means my team does well.
  6. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Yep! My Dad and Grandad (lived in Battersea) were Chelsea. As a little kid I didn't care but at about eight began playing football in the school playground and the age of 9 Chelsea won the FA Cup Final against Leeds and I was hooked. My Dad went out and bought our first colour TV for the Final.
  7. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

I totally agree with this. I think long term we will benefit from having both these players in our team.
  8. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

And not for the first time.
  9. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

This is such a work of fiction. Werner has played most games. Ziyech has played most games when fit. Harvetz has often either started or came on as a sub. It is one thing to have an opinion. It is another to reinvent facts.
  10. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Don't tell him that! Droy's ego will go through the roof if he genuinely believes that two people on the forum think he is right all the time.
  11. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

I would be very surprised if this is true. The media love these kind of stories.
  12. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Can you tell me what other Premier League clubs have 5 titles and 1 CL title in 18 years? We have been relatively successful. Not many teams compare in that time period.
  13. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

Yep, agree with this.
  14. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

You should take it. Sounds like a huge compliment.
  15. Official: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Head Coach

That Athletic piece sound much more the work of imaginative journalism than based on reality. I'm sure their are no sources named.