CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    The Famous CFC!

Recent Profile Visitors

4,955 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Plymouth Argyle

I said to myself I'll go to this if I can get restricted view tickets and I did. £17 can't go wrong. The view against Spurs was fine and this is 2 rows forward. Yes. Will have to be, as it's the weekend before the Club World Cup week. Everyone else will need to rest up.
  2. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Well that was literally sickening to watch. Was enjoying it so much until the end.
  3. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

****ing joke.
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Adding to this, Azpi was showing more attacking impetus than most of the forwards.
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

While the tiredness is a huge huge factor, on the other hand we could have closed so many of these dropped points before the opposition equalised. What Jose calls "moments". Yesterday CHO had a chance to make it 2-0 (or was it 2-1?) and he blazed it over. There are countless examples from previous games. Why are we allergic to taking our chances? Is it psychological? Technical?
  6. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Certainly, and it's the late Winter-Spring run that is usually where our best form comes. Indeed, I'm looking over my shoulder and seeing...United throwing away a 2 goal lead at Villa, an abject Spurs side we bossed for 180 minutes, an Arsenal that lost away to Forest and West Ham who just lost 3-2 against Leeds.
  7. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Very nicely researched and great point. We have got City and Liverpool out of the way. Good luck to the rest when they play them.
  8. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Spurs can afford to lose this and still overtake us if they win their games in hand.
  9. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Exactly. These things all add up and are huge differences at this level.
  10. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I think the problem is we are playing against teams that are better rested than us because of the PL allowing all these postponements. Brighton have had a fitness advantage on us in both games.
  11. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

This is a huge part of it. Rival fans are taking the piss and people here are frustrated, but the tiredness is massive. We have played 23 games, more than any other team. Brighton have played 21. 2 less than us plus the 2 legs against Spurs, so 4 games less than us. Burnley have played 17 games. Leicester have played 18 games. Spurs have played 18 games. Arsenal have played 20 games. Edit: Tuchel is saying exactly the same.
  12. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Definitely the case. I take back what I said a few weeks ago (although I am looking forward to the final).
  13. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

The Premier League. We have played more games than any other team and were not allowed to postpone for Covid.
  14. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Serious questions need to be asked now. This isn't good enough.
  15. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Not being able to postpone our games is catching up to our legs.