CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 09/11/1981

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,606 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

I agree he is. Right from the start you could tell that he'd be a classy player. I think the reason he wasn't a cult hero here was down to attitude and not to do with performance. Not signing contracts and making the wrong noises never helps either..
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

If they can't pay what happens? Does the player go back to Leeds?? Would be time to get the popcorn out!
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Gvardiol I think would be a better fit for us.. I think we're probably pushing to with both to try and get one of..
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

https://twitter.com/Gbenga4Glory/status/1555536027305099265 Interesting 🤓 interview regarding Rafinha from the Leeds owner. They could be in a sticky situation come 2nd September! Seems like they matched our bid and then left down to the player.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Seen that Harry Redknapp has said that he has it on good authority that De Jong wants to come here. Would be a great signing.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Just watched a number of youtubes ( yes I know!). Think you've got the RLC similarity correct. Didn't see as many silky RLC touches though. Seems an odd signing, suspect that the recommendation came from JT so hopefully he's seen something that YouTube hasn't ;)
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

I would rather have played Lukaku there than Traore. He is an awful player. He would be a disaster from the get-go. The only mode he has is forward on the joystick.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Yep. Still got to wonder what that 'meal' in the Italian restaurant was all about.. De Jong and Gvardiol/Skriniar, then all of a sudden it's a great window.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

So maybe we will have to go with what we've got. Not sure who else is out there who is up to the standard we're looking for. Fofana isn't the answer - that would be a desperation buy. I would prefer to just give Colwill a go.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

I think it's wrong that Azpi is supposedly in daily contact with Xavi. He's still contracted with us... Also Chelsea have served him well just as he has us. It's obvious that Tuchel is very aggrieved with both this and the Werner scenarios. I expect better from someone who is the club captain. Of course he may not be causing any friction and may not be in contact with Xavi but, it does feel odd for Tuchel to speak out about it.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Seems Tuchel is not a happy bunny at the moment. Publicly airing his views on the Azpi and Werner situations. He is right but not sure it helps with matters within the club.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Hope Azpi understands this too
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

It's a shame for Azpi but no way should we let him go there if Kounde is heading there. It's easy to see where Tuchel is coming from with his comments
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

The talk is he didn't travel but, Barcelona have persuaded him to, giving them more time to strike a deal.. It's all rumour and paper talk - just hope it's not another case of a player pining over Barcelona.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Thanks I can sleep easy now :) In other news, there are rumours that Kounde has actually travelled! Hope that's not the case.