Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

2,758 profile views
  1. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

It’s farcical at this point.
  2. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

What an embarrassing performance. They should be ashamed of themselves. Every bloody year we make them out to be better than they are.
  3. If he has the knowledge that it’s a legit bid then naturally given the landscape he’s going to report it. As would any other journo.
  4. Chelsea 2 Palmeiras 1

Never a pen. But typical of this team at present to be ahead but don’t have the conviction to kill the game off.
  5. Al Hilal SFC 0 Chelsea 1

Inter have stitched us right up selling us Utd Lukaku.
  6. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I’d just like to know why we don’t ever try a different formation. 3-4-3 isn’t working as it stands with the players we have. Tuchel is no better than Sarri if he continues playing this way with no sign of being flexible.
  7. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I said it last game-league is now out of reach so Tuchel will prioritise the cups. There is something seriously wrong at Chelsea where this sort of thing always happens at this point of the season, every single season.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

We lose our heads every single season in November-January without fail. These players lack the mental strength to go a full season. You watch us prioritise the CL now.
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I tweeted on December 1st that the next 30 days would see the end of our title challenge and unfortunately I was proven right.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Conclusions from previous games-don’t play out from the back as their press is too good. What do we do? Play out from the back. Ludicrous tactics and we got what we deserved.
  11. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

What a ****ing shitshow December has been. Absolutely thrown it away as per usual. CHO needs to grow a pair and take the shot on. It’s cost us the game and I hope he realises that. Tuchel needs to sort this out sharpish. Awful.
  12. Chelsea 1 Everton 1

Obviously these are unprecedented times we’re living in but this isn’t the first instance where we hit this time of year and crumble away is it? Like clockwork. Awful result and probably the end of the title challenge. Such a shame given the start but there you go.