• Birthday 02/12/1962

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    CHELSEA

Recent Profile Visitors

5,522 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I've just seen the rubbish from TT why he waited until the 80th minute to make a sub. Why was he worried about Brighton making subs and Alonso having a yellow card? If it ain't working change it, Again most people on here could see the goal coming but not the bloke in charge earning a fortune?
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Has something happened between Lukaku and Ziyech? Dean Saunders said last night about it, but also said about Lukaku not getting the service because Odi and Ziyech are playing on the wrong sides of the pitch, he's right they both kept wanting to come inside, he also said if you keep saying players are tired they start to believe it. I heard Chelsea Supporters booed Lukaku last night, trouble is who's going to take him at the end of the season, unless he will take a wage cut and we take another massive hit on transfer fee, another rubbish CF, as a lot of people on here said before we signed him
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

What winter break? There isn't one, there's another waste of time international week but that's it
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Certain players just going through the motions, and are nicking money for a living.. Apart from Kepa and Silva everyone was crap (even Kante and Rudiger) mount has been crap for most of the season, All started when Chilwell got injured, we've hardly won a game in the league, we might, just might win the mickey mouse cup, and have a chance in the FA cup, can't see us winning CL and will be lucky to finish in top 4 at this rate
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

What's wrong with mount?
  6. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

What the hell is that
  7. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

anyone got a workable stream?
  8. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Ziyech? What's he got on TT, definitely one of the managers favourites, Werner should be on the right
  9. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I think we are playing better away from home, 3 points no problem kepa Azpi Rudiger silva Sarr Odi jorginho kova mount Havetz Werner
  10. Non Chelsea: Premier League

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-pablo-mari-transfer-25971291 blaten cheating, Watch Arsenal find a full team on Thursday, including Saka, Liverpool should try and get the game called off, until they get Salah and Mane back
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Burnley trying their luck again, bottom of the league, 4 games in hand of most teams, and they want their game called off against Watford, BUT should they be allowed to? They've just sold Wood to Newcastle, have only 1 striker, they will be looking to bring in another striker, is it fair on Watford?
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I see Traore finally scored yesterday, is he worth a punt? Most will say No, but I think his defending is on a par with Alonso and we know he's a lot quicker then him
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Can't do any worse then Ziyech or Pulisic, take a chance on Ward Prowse, Bowen or Raphina, dump Lukaku (if we can) and go for Antonio
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

So Leeds play their game at West Ham, with no proper striker and an injured back line lose two players injured in the first half and had to bring on 2 kids and still won, no crying just got on with it, Arsenal are a joke and so are the FA
  15. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I can't see Alonso playing this, he was out on his feet yesterday