• Birthday 07/29/1982

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

4,448 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

I wouldn't mind 3 we're against Southampton. Bet they're relieved.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Shame Timo didn't work out. Of all the players we bought in 2020 I was most excited for him. Unfortunately after the city home game I made up my mind that it was not going to work out with him.
  3. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

He is a wing back Ro, he just looked gassed in the second half because his match fitness is not yet there.
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

And how many major trophies did Jamie win? His ex wife doesn't count.
  5. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Hard fought win and I'm happy with that.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Sad to see Colwill go but I'm confident he will improve under someone like Graham Potter. Him going straight into our first team could have been a case of carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. Glad to see the back of Sarr, simply not good enough and too erratic. Was it any wonder that Arsenal's players began targeting him in the home game? Anyway a big welcome to Marc. I was very impressed with him in both games.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Eager to leave Everton already Mr Lampard? 😆
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Genius huh? I wonder what Barca have on them. Some less than tasteful photos perhaps?
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Sign him and loan him to Real.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

More likely Barcalona will get him if the theme of this summer remains the same.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

James Corden our next DOF?
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

You always put a smile on this face mate.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Having woken up at 4am for work I saw the score and thought (great, that's just the pick me up I needed for the rigours of the day ahead). I didn't watch the game but I can imagine how it went, they seem to wilt too easily when we're up against it and you can have some of the best talent out there but if you lack the mental strength or guts for it then you are going to get left behind. Too many players are inconsistent or just don't have the stomach for it. Awful decision making in and around the penalty area and woeful finishing when needed. Yes I know it's pre season and I personally hate playing other premierleague teams in pre season but that does give me cause for concern.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Makes me think over the years that we were nothing to them. Just an annoying pest who were the enemies of true football. Dirt bag football club.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Honestly Floyd I'm struggling to think of a name we can go for.