About Michael Tucker

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

13,398 profile views
  1. Chelsea Women

Cracking performance. A joy to have them back!
  2. Absolutely terrific post - the thinking person's take on it all. Well said.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Sure. Whoever they are. Do you know? Pretty sure that his name is Abramovich. 'Bye Roman! Rudiger. Azpi. Mendy. Kepa. Silva. Sarr. Jorghino. Kovacic. Havertz. Kante, etc. Off with their heads! But I guess that you really mean Lukaku, Werner, and Ziyech. Isn't that right? Like Hudson-Odoi, Chalobah, Loftus-Cheek, Chilwell, James, Christensen & Mount? Whatever the club did or does, I seriously doubt that you'd really be happy.
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yep. And again. It's the only approach that makes any sense.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

A few Chelsea rumours (for what they're worth): over at Chelsea a left-back is a key target with Sergio Gomez of Anderlecht and PSG’s Layvin Kurzawa reportedly wanted, and reports in Spain suggest there is interest in Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong.
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Well said mate. Some people stun me with their attitude. They don't deserve this club, this coach, this owner or this team. Yes (before somebody tells me) everybody has a right to voice their opinion - but some opinions make me wonder why anybody bothers.
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

^^^^^^^ I can only assume that you missed the bit where we won the Champions League?
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Across this and the next transfer window: Alonso, Barkley, Lukaku, Ziyech, and possibly Loftus-Cheek.
  9. Official: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz

A lot of things are said on-line. Best not to believe most of them, as far as I can tell. See above.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

This. Lukaku never looked to be at the races in this one.
  11. Official: Chelsea Sign Kai Havertz

Says who? Seriously nobody that I can make out issues 'official valuations' - do they (whoever 'they' are)?
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I think that Marina and Bruce has a shed load of work to do: Before we start buying new players, we need to re-sign a few (you all know the names). Not only because we want to move forward with them, but them departing would definitely send the wrong message. We also need to offload a few.
  13. Following Chelsea's Loans

I think that you may be mistaken. They seem to me to be morphing into a more than decent combo up front. I wouldn't be writing ay player off just yet.
  14. Africa cup of nations

Not a fan then? :).
  15. Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

His first 2 seasons were hampered by injury, the fact that he shared striker duties, and his absence at AFCON. If you called DD a 'donkey', then I'm surprised that you got it that wrong (although you certainly weren't the only one).