• Interests
    Watching my beloved team from afar.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,259 profile views
  1. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Getting beaten by Man City for me is not the issue, they are far and away the best team in the PL, what galls me is the amount of points we have dropped at home to sides that we really should be beating. As @Original 21 pointed out the loss of Chilwell and shortly thereafter James has really hindered this team's quality and fluidity, their replacements have done their best, but they come nowhere near the understanding that James and Chilwell had developed. As far as Lukaku is concerned we have spent just under 100million pounds for a guy that was scoring for fun for Inter. One main reason for that was his partner Lauturo Martinez, he needs someone like that to make this work. At this time TT has tried CHO and Werner, today it was Pulisic and Ziyech, the one that comes closest is Werner and that is up for debate as well. So I don't know what the answer is but to suggest the club to get rid of him after spending that sort of money is not going to happen. Personally I really like TT, he has only just reached one year with the club and under an unprecedented run of injuries and Covid, he has somehow kept this team functioning by placing square pegs in round holes. Finally I hope the club provide him with a quality left wing back and not some fill in like Kenedy, sure Chilwell will be back next season but why can't we have 2 quality left wing backs as we should all over the pitch.
  2. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Agree mate, playing well and much the better side unless you offer gifts to them
  3. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Why try to head a ball that is only inches above the ground!!!!!!!
  4. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

I know I heard that and laughed my head off, so typical
  5. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

If Martinelli had put that chance away it may have been a different story
  6. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

For me the elephant in the room is the left side, sure the penalty came from there but I just cannot see a solution until Chilwell comes back. Since his injury this team have lost a very important part of what makes us so good.
  7. Brentford 0 Chelsea 2

I will join the old geezers club if I can, dad took me to the bridge in the 50's and I was indeed at both Leeds finals, in fact I was behind the goal when Ozzie scored our equalizer at Old Trafford. What a night that was :)
  8. Brentford 0 Chelsea 2

You are right sir!!
  9. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

I really didn't think we would challenge this season to be honest, my expectation was to close this gap by a lot which we can still do. Nice to get a clean sheet and in the circumstances a point was pretty good.
  10. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

Did anyone notice Alonso pulling away from Dendonker's free header??
  11. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

Body language mate
  12. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

I would bring Kovacic on and risk him, take Azpi of and move Chalobah there instead
  13. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

He doesn't want to be here anymore, same last match
  14. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

Being outplayed