Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,204 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Seriously?!
  2. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

@My Blood Is Blue your posts have been spot on! thank you!
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We have over £300 million worth of players. No chance of getting new players AND why should we. These are internationals here
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

there has to be something seriously going on, surely?
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

the top 4 rivals: Spurs and Arsenal (after the shite start of the season, can't believe how they are now are top 4 rivals) have no European games to deal with. They will benefit
  6. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

AFCON? if so. yep that would be. He was running rings around our midfield last month
  7. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I think this will be a draw, and this is the reason why: Chelsea Top Scorers - BBC Sport
  8. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We haven't won at home (in the league) since....can't remember
  9. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Must win game to keep as in the top 4
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I agree. To add, TT has brought in ONE player (and I’m not even sure that was his choice) Man ****** had a week to prepare
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I agree. Form is about consistency- and we don’t have any
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Arsenal are not in europe or the FA cup. They have more than enough days to spare
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Surely someone should lodge a complaint. It’s a farce
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Front 3 were all wrong today. But TT chops and changes them so of course they’re not going to play well in one match. we need to clear a lot of players in the summer and I include Zyech and Pulisic. I also don’t think Lukaku was a TT signing. As noted above, we were never in the match. What a shame. Last season we were all over them and today we couldn’t string 5 passes. Brighton away now on Tuesday. On another note, Arsenal’s request to postpone their match against the Spurs has been accepted. I’m sorry, but this is not on