• Interests
    Chelsea, Music, History

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

7,046 profile views
  1. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I think that, as far as possible, postponments should be replayed with selections reflecting what would have happened without COVID. Inuries, suspensions and international duty should remain the same and new players from January should not be eligible. Obviously, you can't get a player back that you sold in January. To me, the reasons for AFCON moving are not that relevant. In the unlikely event that our game with Brighton is postponed, the Mendy should not be allowed to play in the fixture later on.
  2. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Or people at AFCON
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

I am again reminded of what a weird world I live in.
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

We all like competition between players because it leads them to put in better performances on the pitch. TT was pointing this out in the press conference. Fewer players available means fewer options and a drop off of performance. Maybe we need two alternating managers competing for the role of running the first team. If one fails, the other has a turn. :-)
  5. I won't tell a lie. I knew he would not be another Drogba as too much to expect, but I was hoping he would be a younger version of Giroud. Still, I suppose there is time...
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

CHO for Alonso?
  7. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I just checked their EPL squad against the injury list. Looks like they have six defenders, four midfielders and four forwards available. Maybe they have not reported some with illness. They have two with COVID but Aubameyang is at AFCON so does not count. They have four at AFCON, four that should return on Sunday, two with long term injuries and one suspended. If necessary, the EPL should allow additions from the U23 if they do not already do so.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Referee: Craig Pawson. Assistants: Lee Betts, Richard West. Fourth official: Jonathan Moss. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.
  9. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

According to the BBC player ratings, Tanganga was Spurs best player. Really?
  10. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

I saw it as a straight 3-4-3
  11. Khobar's Legacy

still waiting for the apology.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I gave up smoking about 15(?) years ago and after about a month it was surprisingly easy. This is proof that lived experience is just anecdotal and is wholly unreliable as a basis for making decisions that affect whole communities of people.
  13. Khobar's Legacy

Maybe all the Liverpool players were given a glass of orange juice before the test.
  14. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

I thought he struggled too. When did he become a CB?