CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 03/11/1988

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

2,751 profile views
  1. "Hey, Koulibaly Oooh ahh, I wanna know, He's from Senegal" To the tune of "Hey Baby". It makes no sense and we're getting mocked quite heavily for it.
  2. Official: Cucurella becomes a Blue

Totally agree. We badly need some risk takers, especially against teams we traditionally struggle to break down. We'll have to see where/whether he plays against better teams.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Hopefully Christensen ends up being Barcelona's Darren Anderton.
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

I mean if he's another Jose Mourinho that's fantastic given how much he's won!
  5. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Those stats for Reece are alright but the problem was the set pieces. We had so many but the delivery was some of the poorest he's done for us. I don't think those stats capture that problem at all. It's interesting how sometimes the stats can contradict the so-called "eye-test".
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Honestly so gutted about Werner. It's the right decision to sell him, but you could see how much he wanted to play for the club. He never stopped running and gave everything, it just didn't work out. I think regardless of the numbers we're still lacking quality up front. However, I'm really not sure having a classic number 9 is going to work for us until we fix our slow and predictable buildup. A massive issue we have is we never replaced Fabregas. I know that's not easy to do, but we need someone who can at least come close to that range of passing. The last properly successful CF we had at the club was Costa and he was helped immensely by Fabregas. Still time to sort this out and at least we can actually see what's wrong.
  7. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

I cannot believe Jamie Redknapp just said Thiago Silva is not in the "top, top bracket" because he hasn't won the Champions League? How is he a pundit?!
  8. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Just spent the whole game being unbelievably annoying about Everton. Would definitely not expect him to support Chelsea, but some element of objectivity would have been nice. Anyway prior to the game he was talking about how Everton would win comfortably.... tee hee!
  9. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Duncan Ferguson is an idiot
  10. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

3 points at a ground where we have a horrible record. Good result. Some clear problems to work on but we at least got the points.
  11. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

It's even more impressive given Cucurella has probably only had a couple of training sessions but has slotted straight in.
  12. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

What the hell is up with James' set pieces today? Absolutely woeful. Can we please just get someone else to take them for the rest of the game?
  13. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Sterling was our best player by miles. A big problem is both Jorginho and Kante were holding the ball far, far too long and missing runs from Sterling. Same old. Corners have been well, well below par and James' delivery has been shite. Really we should have at scored at least one of them given the number we had. Also, we really need to take more shots at Pickford. He's already fumbled it a couple of times and looks like he's got a couple more mistakes in him.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

I see the Fofana links are starting to heat up. I rate him. He's clearly good, but I'm not sure he's £70 million good. There's also his injury and we don't know exactly how that will impact him long term. I think it was a medial ligament injury and those can be quite nasty, albeit not to the extent an ACL is. If we do choose to go for him, for the love of god don't tell Barcelona!
  15. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Honestly, thank **** for Eurovision because that defeat hurt like hell.