• Birthday 09/29/1965

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

1,847 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I'll post it again Azpi can head back to spain with my blessing seasons end.
  2. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Just a general question going out there : what exactly do forum members think we need (as in players) to mount a credible challenge to City and Liverpool?
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

I’ll agree with most of those. Ziyech will probably pull up trees once he leaves us (if we’re to believe the papers he always preferred Arsenal anyway) Azpi can head off to Barca or Athletico with my blessing as well.Alonso like Malouda has had his golden period, ( according to Droy it was about 18 months).wouldn’t get too sentimental if Reuben left,that ship sailed when Eidur was sold. Barkley thankfully didn’t cost a great deal, but Lukaku, I still think with the right service he could score a lorry load for us. If we could get a creative baller, maybe push Jorginho further forward and get in a proper holding mid that might work..I dunno
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

This surely has to be Alonso’s last season for us!
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

I like the look of Sarr. A bit cumbersome at times, and obviously raw, but like Trev has some physical attributes that are necessary in the premier league.
  6. Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

No Salah no Mane = no goals
  7. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Broja scores again. Hassenhuttl trying to stoke up the Saints board to keep him there after this season according to Hampshire Live says "he loves it here". He's scored 12 goals in all competitions so far out of 27 games apparently. I think he'd fit right in with our squad.
  8. Media / Press

I started supporting the Redskins after the 1983 superbowl, cause of John Riggins.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

The same thing was said about lamptey during the Brighton game. !! Thank #uc# Nat Chalobah didn’t become a world beater either.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

I hate Liverpool football club with a passion, however once the seasons over I don’t give them a second thought.That said, I am honest enough to recognise how good they are and how great an impact Klopp has had on a mediocre team. If anyone has a problem with that then it’s exactly that, their problem.
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Arsenal fans salty about VAR (who isn’t) you have to wonder why it was only used on the city penalty claim. Hate to say it but the gooners look in good nick and should have got a point tbh.
  12. I predicted for once that Lukaku would get 20 goals this season, that said I don’t rate him as highly as he clearly rates himself. The top drawer of strikers in the world does not include him in my opinion. After his display against Arsenal where he said it was dominant I knew he hadn’t gained any humility from his Italian period. Lukakus interview should blow over if he lifts the team with goals. If it doesn’t and he wants to leave so be it.
  13. What do you expect from a bitter gooner? And all because he got shown the door by meaghan markle.
  14. The Way We Were..a chara sslt..series 2

played right wing at school but couldnt cross a ball very well tbh. Then I played Sunday league for a local team of mates as a second striker (some good players there.. I wasnt one of them) Our coach was a rabid gooner and used to wind the chelsea fans in the team up constantly. In one season I scored a goal in six consecutive games, but not much else. what I wouldnt give to be able to play now.
  15. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

I would like to see us switch to a back four and play 442 once in a while. I know I'll probably get flamed for suggesting that with what's happened in the past, but we are (covid or not) becoming very predictable.