Playing football-for DWS Amsterdam
    Vintage dutch women and my 2 year old trainee Chelsea fan

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

4,541 profile views
  1. Khobar's Legacy

Indeed, hence the protection of them from negative articles or extra focus on a negative result. Had one of the other prospective top 4 teams drawn at Fulham there would have been far more focus on it.
  2. Khobar's Legacy

Big old scouse smokescreen of course media helping out-whole thing will be seen as french screw up soon
  3. Khobar's Legacy

Funny isn't it drip feed of information basically smearing the French organisation and police. Totally covering over that there were fake tickets and those without ticket s from Liverpool who were a large part of the problem. all we need is a so called independent enquiry with a Liverpudlian mayor or church leader and it really will be history repeating...
  4. Khobar's Legacy

And even if there were locals mixed in also jibbing, the biggest problem was Liverpool fans with fake tickets who got in. The media has spent so long towing the party line with the militant intent of absolving them of any blame at Hillborough they are giving them licence to keep doing what they have always done and excusing it. They were a factor at Hillsborough and were again in athens and in Paris. And yet every time its the organisation by Johnny Foreigner or the stadium or Police
  5. Khobar's Legacy

Already started, social media full of sob stories counter claims and videos. Bbc and sky backing them up. History being rewritten as we speak, it happened at wembley too btw but the british police reacted differently. There is a pattern
  6. Media / Press

A there is the media in a nutshell, they hate us and city so last season made as if there was nothing going on-under report it. The opposite this year, player profiles, Klopp timeline in the guardian etc etc so transaparent
  7. CFCnet 21/22 Awards

Exactly what I thought though I did toy with 4th as it would be typical of Chelsea to spend loads just to finish in the same spot
  8. Media / Press

If I see him at the bridge next season he wont be getting such an easy ride
  9. Khobar's Legacy

One suspects that should it go that far some innexplicable refereeing disaster will cost city the necessary points...I'm convinced the whole thing is being rigged for TV
  10. Media / Press

I notice he didn't do the match report for West Ham, any mention of him in the comments section gets deleted too. Someone posted take that Steinberg..lol
  11. Khobar's Legacy

Actually what Frank said was spot on yesterday, you just know the same incident at the other end is a penalty, id also wager that the yellow from trent alexander would be a red too. I think the officials are in on it, they want that last day tv drama, there's money riding on it
  12. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

Always feels wrong to have the league games against this lot or spurs midweek. Always used to be a big game perhaps even the biggest of the season, perhaps an indication of how far they have fallen
  13. Media / Press

Given that the guardian has used the Abramovich departure to unload their hatred for chelsea it shouldn't be a surprise. They really have gone overboard with the articles none of which you can comment on. I hope this fella gets recognised by someone at some point, he deserves to feel some discomfort. Mind you would be satisfied with seeing his beloved west ham stuffed at the bridge and him have to report on it.
  14. Mourinhos father, the season after we won the league he had a brain tumour and I think passed away a little later. The media hardly mentioned it in between slating Chelseas results/performances
  15. Media / Press

4. Gallagher scores the winner against Chelsea Then of course the media would absolutely love it and go on about what a mistake chelsea had made