• Birthday 12/31/1983

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,774 profile views
  1. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

I absolutely get that reaction (I remember gaining a new found respect for Colombia after how they dealt with him at the World Cup), but I think away from the "unattractive traits", there's a brilliant footballer far above any attacker we have in our team.
  2. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

He's had a very good season but I'd dream bigger - particularly if Havertz is the man in the middle. We need numbers that the likes of Salah and Son post. Laugh this out of town, but I am 100% aboard the Neymar bus. He's 30, but he'll be a catalyst on and off the pitch. If it could be done, I'd do it. If PSG are even remotely interested in Lukaku going the other way, then all the better.
  3. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

The only reason Lukaku's not on that list is because he can't jump.
  4. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Inevitable. F**k the rest of this season. Rip off its head. Throw darts at it. F**k it again. Rebuild. No "untouchables" in this team. Start by finding players who can create and finish in abundance. Sick of this seventy point, can't score for toffee s**t.
  5. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

I can't look past Tuchel for today's failure, those subs were baffling. Something's been off ever since we came back from the International break. Can't see us finishing 3rd now and it may even come down to Arsenal doing us a favour to hang on to 4th, which in itself is utterly ridiculous.
  6. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Mount excepted, the only reason our attacking players aren't playing for Wolves is because they're not Portuguese. That's their level. Lukaku should be in Wayfair with all the other wardrobes. Heads need to roll for that decision. We have to do better in future when it comes to spending money. We're not competitive in the league and I can't buy the "we've won as much as Liverpool in the last five years" crowd. You can twist that to say we're their equals, but more often than not, they're hitting 90 points in the league, while we're scraping around 70. Midfield needs a proper look at too - I think Tuchel doesn't even know who to pick as it's just different combinations of ineptitude. In my opinion, we should use losing Rudiger, Christensen and (most likely) Azpi as an opportunity to ditch three at the back, and instead bring a proper orchestrator/conductor into midfield as part of a three. Not many like Fabregas kicking around in 2022, unfortunately.
  7. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Absolute sh*te. Might as well end the season there.
  8. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

It's deflected all attention off their own practices and put us in the firing line. Hopefully we act, asap.
  9. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

Kept it amicable in the Live Chat, then in the feedback bit afterwards gave them a couple of 2/10's and said: Your virtue signal is even shitter than your phone signal. KTBFFH
  10. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

It's awkward because we have to get ourselves out of this mess, but we don't want to twunt away our future at the same time. Having experienced Three's "connectivity" up and down the country last year, I kind of wish I did your pre-emptive protest too.
  11. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

Newcastle, Lille and Middlesbrough to see off over the next week, and then probably the first ever international break where I'm not going to complain about the timing of it. Looks like this state of paralysis (and intense spotlight) only ends with a new owner in the door and everything signed over. Really hoping it's weeks rather than months. Days would be better because that saves sponsors from walking. Cancelled my Three phone contract this morning. It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but fcuk 'em.
  12. Thank You Roman

Are those "connectivity packages" going to be free or are they actually trying to profit from this? If Three do come back, let's start a thing amongst fans at games where we tape over their logo, or better still, start sticking on a massive 'EE' in place of it.
  13. Burnley 0 Chelsea 4

Lovely stuff.