About SS_89

• Rank
    CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 07/17/1989

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Kdb...they have so much more creative talent its not even funny.
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We lack intelligent footballers its as simple as that, players who can unlock a defence with vision and creativity. No fabregas quality passers in the team whereas city have 4 or 5.
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Hudson odoi I really don't get the fuss. He's even worse than willian at slowing down play. Mount has been poor for a while. Ziyech swings from world beater to Sunday league. Our attacking players are a serious issue. That was coming....
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I've been saying it for a while but we have badly missed a fabregas type player since he left. None of our attacking players seem brave enough to pick a through ball or ball over the top. Only on rare occasions. If we had a kdb I think we'd be a vastly different proposition. Anyway I'm not particularly upset about the result. Entirely expected we aren't there yet. Let's go on a run now and hopefully we can finish a solid 2nd/3rd and grab a few cups.
  5. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

We've fallen asleep thinking the game is done hate that we haven't buried them yet.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Rudiger is an interesting one, I can't say I'm confident he'll stay nor am I confident he will leave either. Could simply be he is also hedging his bets seeing what the market will offer and then going back to chelsea to see if they match it?
  7. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Like tuchel giving Saul props there he played very well.
  8. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Werner is destined to only score offside goals.
  9. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Semblance of a footballer in there. Spurs couldn't be any worse and have come out with a bit of verve. Ride it out and get the killer please.
  10. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Should have scored
  11. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Spurs have been awful but we've also pressed and passed well.
  12. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Playing some nice football today
  13. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Opened his mouth. Tried to claim you have to elbow with the point of your elbow for it to be a red...laughable
  14. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Mount should be dropped imo he's offering very little currently
  15. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Have to be given the start. League is gone anyway.