• Birthday 01/23/1989

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,907 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Speculation. Pulisic is surely an impact sub for Tuchel.
  2. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Jorginho robbed. Awful player
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Absolutely gobsmacked by the excitement over signing of this youth player on Twitter and Reddit… It’s not like out academy doesn’t have enough talented players. And we had so many promising players over the years who barely touched the ball for first 11 seniors… just goes to show that people want signings so bad they are ready to overreact to anything.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

It’s been a disaster because we missed out on most of our big targets. Now it’s seems like we chasing the shadows. Ready to overpay (kepa situation all over again) or miss out again. werner and hakim were pivotal to our domestic cup runs. More so than epl. So have that it mind.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Not the first eleven but the squad will suffer especially upfront of both Hakim and Werner go. I personally think this window has been a complete disaster, so we just better turn to academy for help just like during the ban.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/07/28/chelsea-lose-barcelona-jules-kounde-agrees-42m-move-sevilla/ Apparently we hesitated… not sure about Kounde or Todd’s inexperience?
  7. Everton 1 Chelsea 0.

Hopefully front 3 has ANY goals in them
  8. First leg Tuchel and Mendy howler cost us the progression. It was always too much to ask to get a perfect 3-0 away at Madrid. Awesome from Alonso, Kova, Mount and Werner. Don’t want to see play for us again - pulisic, hakim, and I think Kante needs to make way for Connor. RLC not great but his physicality is what gave us bit of an edge at first. overall… gutted.
  9. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

We are pretty rubbish in front of goal but in our defense last game we didn’t have bunch of strikers available due to bloody covid!
  10. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

Most likely to be postponed. I mean should really be.
  11. I say its time for Billy to go to Italy for a loan.
  12. Defiantly, he fancied Sotton in first half. Maybe had a bet going or something.
  13. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

Suddenly the pressure is on. Who would have thought? We were a future title winners just a week ago. This one is A must win.
  14. It will take a 2012 miracle for us to win this one. Man City had a wonderfully dominant season and is a better team than us at the moment. I don’t count our two close victories this season against their B sides as a estimate of where we stand. While our team been proving that it’s falling short in the business end of a season. Looks glum but it’s only one game and anything is possible. A decision going our way, a moment of madness from a player or a brilliant strike from our attacker. So we will see I suppose.