Arkie

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Arkie

1. Yes sure winning a league is nothing in comparison with staying up. Just look at stoic, tough Aston Villa, who keeps surviving no matter what! ...give me a break.
  2. Of course they are not fighters. They are only Champions. Get a grip mate.
  3. Great comment. Unfortunately, history is repeating itself and Jose lost dressing room yet again. Just like he did in Madrid before his return...
  4. This is , of course, just guesswork, due to nature of the question. But I would say Carlo Ancelotti, Diego Simeone, and Pep ( I think this Chelsea side suits his football to extent).
  5. Reading to some posters it might seem Jose won the League by himself last year. He scored all the goals and he kept all clean sheets and made all the tackles. If he deserves more time, why don't league winning squad does not ? They are demotivated and clearly unhappy with his management. Mourinho needs to get another chance to get players he wants? He is the one who bought Costa, Fabregas, Matic etc. Main under performers this season.
  6. Whats the difference between Juande Ramos and Mourinho at the moment? Are results will be that much worse with him in charge? Really hard to imagine that. Any caretaker will do.
  7. For everyone , who wants all our League winners to be sold. Lets just look at last season's Dortmund for example. Jurgen Klopp meant absolutely EVERYTHING to their recent success,style of play and discovering talent. Yet, when things went badly ( which was not totally his fault,due to sales of key players, Jose has no such excuse. "Sorry we didn't buy you Pogba?"), they simply parted ways. He was big enough to admit, he has no more positive synergy with the club/players. No, Reus, Mikhateryan, Hummels etc were not sold for performing badly. New manager found different approach which allows them to play at their level. Now both club and Klopp are enjoying new challenge and doing much better.
  8. We like Jose we do. For his own sake, Roman has to end this. I am pretty confident, ANY new manager will manage to get better results with this team.
  9. People who want Jose to stay. Not sure what do you think we ( to remind you, Chelsea FC ) can gain from this? Such loyalty has not been shown to other big winner we had ( Carlo, or RDM). Not sure if giving more time to Jose will actually change anything. We will get few wins here and there , and probably a few losses too. Ultimately he is at fault for our current position and doesnt seem like he knows how to change it.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Same tabloid Mirrors, suns, etc were used here as gosspel when Pogba's move was discussed.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Chelsea's surprise transfer Papy Djilobodji was rejected by Norwich, Sunderland and Bournemouthhttp://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelseas-surprise-transfer-papy-djilobodji-6357578 Smart signing right here folks!
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Oh James please.of course I haven't seen a second of this guy playing. Not interested in Ligue 2. I am sure we can all judge a player fairly accurately by his age, resume, achievements and past experience.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Did Roman run out of money? What's this crazy useless signing? This guy is clearly not good enough to play for us even as back up. Evrytime I think this season is bad ,something more ridiculous happens.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

PSG's answer to Chelsea's Marquinhos enquiry actually more blunt. Al-Khelaifi simply told them not to bother making a bid. Unsellable. #CFC
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Add Messi to it and we made a huge splurge of 400 mil! Wait, why are we counting players we actually haven't bought.
  16. Transfer Talk Topic

So City spent £45 mil on Sterling, £30 mil on Otamendi and £55 mil (!!!!) on KDB .... Does FFP still exist ? I am so confused. I would pick them as title favorite now. They still got strong core of previous years + some fresh faces for competition. A very good squad indeed. As for us, while Pedro is a very good signing and Begovic as good as it gets replacement for Cech, We failed to really upgrade title winning side. Bit disappointing tbh
  17. Transfer Talk Topic

I think Everton / Martinez were very consistent with their stance in regards to Stones transfer through the whole transfer window. So it comes as no huge surprise that they rejected last bid and transfer request in such manner. Yes, its annoying to hear it ( especially when we need some new faces) but they simply don't want to sell him. End of story. I agree with notion that we want Stones and not other CB. He fits profile, right age and passport. We went to offer substantial amount of money for him. So pretty certain a bid for lets say , forum favorite, Laporte will not happen. Neither do I believe our interest in Garay was real. Never understood hype over transfer requests. If anything they are constantly rejected and ignored. lol Well it looks like we done for the summer. Pretty dire one, yet Pedro looks like he can actually improve our first 11 ! So its not that bad. p.s. forget about Pogba, really , you will sleep better.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

He sounds pretty adamant. Must be backed by his board. Shame but I guess they really dont want to let him go. I suppose thats it .
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

Apparently we are preparing last offer for Stones of £35 mil + add ons http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/25/chelsea-40m-everton-john-stones-centre-back £33 mil according to DT http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11823514/Chelsea-transfer-news-Blues-to-bid-33m-for-John-Stones-after-he-hands-in-transfer-request-at-Everton.html
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

Poor Baba, can't catch a break with shirt number. Kind a shows his value in the squad.
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

That clever bid for Garay, you devil Jose.
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

He is the best defender in Russian Football League. Not that it says awful lot but he is "decent". What doesnt make sense is that , he is extremely slow. I thought whole Terry drama is over his pace?
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

Negotiations between Chelsea and Zenit for the transfer of Ezequiel Garay have already begun.[DiMarzio] Weird if true. Garay is certainly not a quick center back.