• Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Arkie

1. Transfer Talk Topic

Wow , greeted like a hero in Turin!
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Looks like their branch in O2
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Everton insist John Stones is not for sale despite Chelsea interesthttp://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/23/everton-john-stones-chelsea
  4. Official: Pedro Signs For Chelsea

What a debut. Pedro is so skilled.
  5. Official: Pedro Signs For Chelsea

Even Pedro himself admits that his pace is a weapon.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Interesting comparison and I think you are probably onto something. Just like Jose said on his lass press conference , " the market of opportunity" . Could it be that , we see this as our opportunity to snatch Pogba ? Yet, I am not sure but I thought Barcelona tried to bid for him? Either way its hard to see thing one happen to be honest. Some good news about awful Cuadrado going to Juventus though.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

The sun...people its the sun.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Supremely unreliable.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Not really, just sounds like Jose doesnt want to commit to particular answer. And since when do we believe what he says ? Last time he said, we are not in the market for anyone and happy with the squad.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Forget Pogba for a second. Getting rid of Cuadrado would be like a new signing. What a flop!
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Its on Sky Sports now, Man Utd dropped interest in Pedro. Looks like its on. Pretty happy with that. We needed a new winger to hopefully replace Cuadrado and provide goal-scoring alternative to Willian. At 28 Pedro is not youngest prospect though...
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Yes, he is on long term contract which will take him through that 30 year mark. As for Pedro news, I am happy with that if this means Cuadrado will be loaned/sold.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

I belive Felipe Luis at 28 was given 3 year contract by Chelsea.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Chelsea consider making final bid of £40m for Everton’s John Stones http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/18/chelsea-john-stones-everton-consider-40m-final-bidI hope Everton rejects this bid ( they will ) .
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Sure possibly, as for now he is staying firmly with Dortmund. I know Man Utd backed off for a reason. I mean isn't this whole John Stones love affair happened because we dont need just any good player but we need a good English player? If so, I dont see how its worth it. If Jose is so concerned with Chelsea future, he should give Zouma more starts and play Baba ( who is pretty expensive actually!) too.
  16. Transfer Talk Topic

Enjoying new beginning with Dortmund?
  17. Transfer Talk Topic

We are not getting Stones. Looks like Everton simply does not want to sell. £30 mil is very very generous offer, essentially for just a promising 21 year old CB. Whoever think we will come back with £35-40 mil is dreaming. Imagine if Zouma was English and playing for lets says Spurs? Can you imagine his price tag would be? Exactly.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

BREAKING: Sky Sources: Everton reject £30m bid from Chelsea for John Stones. #SSNHQ
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

Which clown? Ramires or Willian? Willian is a good at starting counter attacking move, his pace and close control are very good , the least can be said about his final ball the better. He is no creative , no has drive, knowledge or desire to get to goal scoring position. Ramires usually used by Mourinho, when we are up against "superior" ( according to Jose) opposition. He's role suppose to provide extra security to defense. This plan has been shot to pieces over past 5-7 games Ramires started. First of all he is simply NOT providing that cover he is excepted , his defensive positioning is poor and its easy for players to go past him. Neither he can be part of intricate build up we try to pull off. Now I dont think Moses, Cuardrao or Traore can improve out first 11. They are simply not good enough for that major boost. That's crazy that we never went for likes of Griezman or kept KDB.
  20. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11796150/Eva-Carneiro-braced-for-axe-from-Chelsea-bench-after-criticism-from-Mourinho.html Great start of the new season. Surely this is lunacy from Jose?
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

Spot on. Traore, Moses, Kenedy, Remy , all better , more competitive options than Cuadrado. He reminds me of Lamela ,who is still looking for his " form".
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Easy there mate! 8 mil is about right for him. Maybe 10. Just shows you how overblown price tag for English passport.
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

As somebody already said, this is Abramovic vs Mourinho part 2. We all know Jose would never sell player like Petr to improving Arsenal side. It's been confirmed that Abramovic sanctioned this deal. I suppose he was showing his grateful Russian side. Ridiculous decision. Kind of " deal with it Jose". Please dont get me started on whole WHAT ABOUT KIDS WHO ARE SO SETTLED. didn't stop Del Piero moving to freaking Sydney from Turin ? Thank you Petr, but I dont wish him any luck in Arsenal colors. In 30 years he will retire but Chelsea FC will be going strong with new top players who win us trophys. JT and Drogba will always be Chelsea greats ahead of Lamps and Petr.
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

Worst summer in a while. Here I said it.
  25. Transfer Talk Topic

As a professional footballer you have to accept nomadic lifestyle. In return you are handsomely rewarded. What about Drogba? Xavi? Del Piero and other players who spend long time at one place. It's part of the job to move.