• Birthday 09/02/1974

Profile Information

• Interests
    Bikes / Balls / Beers

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea and Argentina
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

I'm in such two minds about this. On the one hand he is this overrated Brazilian who rolls around a lot in the French league and never really convinced me when I watched him, on the other hand he's only a few goals away from becoming Brazil's all time leading goalscorer and has undoubted talent...
  2. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Itv isn't much better. Hope they end up just with the Milk Cup so we can stop that media wank fest
  3. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Is thst Klopps excuse in about 90 minutes 🤣
  4. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

I already shouted expletives at the telly and then he did really well to get out his own mess. If I were TT I'd keep playing him. a good goal run till the end of the season and who knows. maybe there is a 100m striker in him after all.
  5. Roman Abramovich and Chelsea FC : Sanctions

https://theathletic.com/news/chelsea-todd-boehly-chosen-as-preferred-bidder-for-premier-league-club/02KpT776J1yE/ If confirmed the right choice in my book. Made all the right noises from the start and kept it all bs free throughout
  6. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

it's Ramadan so he's fasting, but doesn't stop Mane or Salah from performing. As much as it pains me, but I think his high octane game is taking its toll.
  7. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

yes, better finishing may have helped, but we were far too sloppy at the back for most of their goals and at this level even an average Real side will punish this.
  8. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

just said that. A City on a roll will score double digits against that Real team.
  9. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

Rudiger and apart from the unfortunate slip he was immense. I know what you are trying to say, but it was just sloppy from him, RLC and the slip from Rudiger did the rest. I guess Zyech is also fasting.
  10. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

..ucking love that guy
  11. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

- Most key passes - Most dribbles completed - Most passes completed - 98% pass accuracy (42 out of 43) Mateo Kovačić in the first half against Real Madrid.
  12. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

how's that not a yellow for Casemiro.
  13. Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 3 (5 - 4 on aggregate)

Reece needs to wake up. Sloppy so far.
  14. Chelsea 1 Real Madrid 3

piss poor pretty much all the way throughout. Mendy, Christensen, Lukaku, RLC, Mount and countless others. It's not over but it will take a monumental change in attitude to turn this around. We got the quality. up the Chels