CFCnet Member
  • Birthday 09/04/1991

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I think he will end up at Juventus.
  2. gutted I missed out on that he was 25/1 as well! I was out otherwise I definitely would have had at least a tenner on him.
  3. I agree I only put him in because he is captain and obviously going to play.
  4. I think if England line up like this and play like Chelsea did against Barca and Bayern they will have a chance to win the Euro's but as they most likely wont, they will have no chance!
  5. New Kits

yeah I got mine today with Drogba 11 Legend on the back.
  6. Didier Drogba

Thanks for everything Dider! A true Legend! I will be down the club shop tomorrow getting the new kit with Drogba 11 Legend on the back! He will be missed but this is the right time for him to leave.
  7. Carrick > Parker/Barry
  8. Non Chelsea: Premier League

exactly my point! AVB messed us up big time! there was no coming back in the league after what AVB done!
  9. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I really dont care tbh! Arsenal are only there because AVB messed us up big time! and Arry always playing the same players! but at least I was right about Arsenal having a trophyless season! (even though that wasn't very hard to predict)
  10. Seriously just how good is the German squad! I think they got Eruo 2012 in the bag! Germany Goalkeepers: Neuer, Wiese, Zieler, ter Stegen Defenders: Badstuber, Boateng, Hummels, Mertesacker, Höwedes, Lahm, Schmelzer Midfielders: Schweinsteiger, Khedira, S. Bender, L. Bender, Gündogan, Kroos, Draxler, Reus, Götze, Müller, Özil, Schürrle, Podolski Strikers: Gomez, Klose, Cacau ..............................................Neuer............................................ ...Lahm.................Badstuber...............Hummels..........Schmelzer.. .......................Schweinsteiger...............Khedira............................ ............Ozil...............................Kroos.......................Gotze............ ...............................................Gomez............................................ I think this team can certainly destroy any team in the competition! I think Spain's lack of a plan B will cost them dearly also.
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Aguero is so overrated!
  12. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Chelsea vs Man City Community Shield Final.
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

yeah and if only Anelka missed that penalty for Man City we would have gone through the season unbeaten!
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

No it was 15 goals actually. No one will ever break that record.