http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

4,921 profile views
  1. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

I became a football casual only watching Chelsea so I have no real idea on what Tuchels style or methods were at his previous sides. And now that he's been at Chelsea, I still don't really know. He managed to find a system to fit in Werner and Havertz which Lampard couldn't do. But that's about it.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

So who is going to be on the other wing to rotate with James, Dumfries ?
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Jorgi is also a terrible option there because he's outmuscled and outhustled. I prefer how Italy used him with Verratti and Barella for instance in the Euro final. Jorgi is actually higher up the pitch and they sit in and around him covering for when he loses the ball.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Hmmm I was crossing my fingers that we weren't going to overpay for De Ligt and Ake. But I think Kounde is the right buy for that RCB position.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

I wasn't watching us every week but I think it was clear that Tomori had something about him.
  6. It's 2022. Professional sportsman are pushing the boundaries. Everyone is different but if you look after yourself you can still play to a high level to your mid to late 30's now. I don't think we could have bought a better player to replace Rudi. I'm not going to say he's going to be brilliant, but it was the right move to make. Good luck Kouli!
  7. New Kits

That collar 🤢
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

He's always played as an attacker from what I know. Are of you thinking of this guy instead https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafinha_(footballer,_born_1985)
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Well I did not expect that. Very very happy.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

I'd always liked Lewis Dunk to be honest.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

You know what CB's I'd really like. Guehi and Tomori... smash my head...arghhhhh!!! De Ligt is sooooo expensive. There's got to be some bargains out there.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Perhaps you're right but why do I feel like they would improve our rivals and close the gap or even overtake us while we still struggle with Pulisic, Werner and Ziyech. Tuchel needs to get a tune out of the attacking players now.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Raphinha is the one I'd really love. I think he's quality. If we are looking to move Ziyech on makes sense we're looking at Raph. Please...
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Sounds promising to hear. Didn't think we could get rid of him but Inter will be desperate to get the title back and a motivated Lukaku in Italy would be tempting to them I guess...
  15. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

We're not challenging for the league next season. The top 2 are too far away and too far into their development, they've built a winning mentality and consistency which us, Utd or Spurs are no way near of reaching over 38 games.