• Interests
    Its in the blood....Red wine and blue football

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

4,081 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Dont think they are bouncing now, they have mortgaged their future to the devil. If they manage to get their players registered and on reduced salaries they still have to win something big otherwise they will be mortgaging even more of their future and be potless when that future comes.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Its not just de Jong, seems there are a few players who wont renounce their previously agreed salaries, even those who have should have some recourse
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Blackmail, even when Barca was culpable
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Not in Spain if you are Barca
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

I would keep him aswell, my only concern is he seems at times to be made of glass. I would also like to see him play as a 9 sometimes. Kai also has to stay Werner, I would have kept. CHO can go as his opinion of himself is higher than the reality. Both will end up in Germany Ziyech, I also like and if he smiled a bit more I think more would, he is one of the few who is always willing to try and get a shot off rather than passing all the time and some goals have been great. He will probaby be let go and end up in Italy
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Gave everything? He jumped out of anything physical.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Although I like him and had hope I can't disagre with some points particularly no strength, no footballing brain. the strength I can tie in with my description of lacking bottle but how is it that such a quick player can always be offside, he could give most defenders 5 metres and still beat them. How do they get picked up in Germany of they dont get the basic rules.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

CHO wants out. Sue there is still a German market for him. Wont miss him. Up the with Cristensen in self believe but average talent.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Problem is he is not poor but he has no heart. He bottles challenges.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

add Auba/ronny and we will be needing 4 replacements fairly soon but yes I agree it gives some of the younger players some experienced support
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

neither. play kai and or brojo. review it again in jan if need be or alternatively go for 28 year old Bellotti who is a free agent and not yet signed for Roma
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

No thanks
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

100% Too old, too lazy, too overpaid and a block on Barca's dodgy business.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Happy Azpi is saying but also surprised as I thought and had understood he had a wish to finish his career in his country. Guess I shouldn't read the press.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Jose potting together quite a unit Dybala, Tammy and Belotti and no CL!