• Interests
    Its in the blood....Red wine and blue football

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,706 profile views
  1. Chelsea's forward issues

They are encouraged to keep ball, play around the box and not to take the man on but wait for a moment to pounce, a moment which often gets lost. For me they just need to be more direct sometimes. How many passes go from the oppos corner flag backwards and backwards until its in our own half and often back with the keeper. Just quickly get it in the box once in a while, before they have time to regroup with 10 men behind the ball. Surprise them and create panic to see what happens.
  2. The basics were terrible against BHA. I know we seem to love side-way passes but way too many back passes. Players, even Kante, were losing the ball. How did CHO survive the 90 mins. If TT is so sure its tiredness and he can't resolve that then rest Ziyech and Lukaku and play rested Kai and Werner. It was BHA maybe Hall could have had some time.
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Subs way to late
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Even Kante is losing the ball
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Not a lot to celebrate here but CHO nand Lukaku off would be a start. Too much back passing going on.
  6. Media / Press

Wonder if somehow Messi will still be winning awards after he retires. Seems to me nobody even bothers to check how and where he plays these days, they just name him.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Big fish, small pond like Pogba at Juve
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Difficult to agree with Droy too often but I do think success is winning things and if we dont win anything this season it would therefore not be a success but given Peps spending, his only way to succeed, its hard to take the prem from him. He has only ever won at the richest clubs. However, we had to improve in the league and for me second would be a success (3rd less so but still better) given we would have snuck into the CL this season based on the league.
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Maybe that was about Sterling...both were guilty of going down with little or no contact
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

In Italy that earned him a free kick, it covers up his poor control
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Unless lukaku can get his head on a corner or free kick he offers nothing
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Let's survive another 15 and hopefully TT understands the need for changes
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I know we are a bit threadbare but also Sarr is a worry, he can't kick straight
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Get that lump off and bring on kai, same time swap ziyech for mount