About Lampen

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

10 games? More like EVERY game he has played. Look at his goals. Few of them are are quality
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I think the team is picked based on injuries, form etc. There is no way this is our best lineup.
  3. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Same with EVERY attacker we have. How is that possible?
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Because Lukaku can't win one long ball. Drogba would have scored 3 with the balls Lukaku has been given.
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

The teams postponing their games will get in trouble imo. Look at when United played their u23 against Leicester last season. You can't play 3 games in a week. When will they schedule all these games? can't play long into the summer, because next season will start sooner because of the world cup in Qatar.
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

City do have a covid outbreak, so their build up has been disrupted. Will be exciting for sure!
  7. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Have we ever been seriously outplayed by a big team under Tuchel? We are a power house! I haven't felt so confident in big games ever.
  8. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Offside line is drawn from the 2nd to last player. Not the last. (English not first language)
  9. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

But what is the long term damage of letting Lukakus ego act freely? I think it will be hard to tie down AC and Rudiger when a moron who speaks out against the club earns alot more then they have been offered. Arteta did the same to Auba, seems like the right choice to me.
  10. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Tuchel over any player any day. It has been too much playerpower in this club. Its time to back the manager who has proven he is the right man for the job and the future. Any player who is not in on this should be benched, no doubt.
  11. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

We are through the cursed desember. That's all that matters. But we are not beating Liverpool or City with so many injuries...
  12. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

How come we didn't get the penalty. Liverpool gets those all the time.
  13. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

I would take him back, and played well enough when we beat city away last year. He has had a few good matches for us.
  14. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

can't argue with those 4 mins, they were rightfully added. But today we were good enough to get the 3 points. If only we didn't fk up against Everton and Burnley we would have been in a good place. With some luck we could have beaten hammers aswell. Next games are vital! Lets build on this!
  15. Champions League 2020/21

Perez gonna start his own league before february.