• Birthday 08/23/1986

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

5,607 profile views
  1. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Chalobah expected to be in the squad for this one, which is great news!
  2. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Exactly, chances are that's dropped points for all of them who still have to play them, which is: Arsenal: Liverpool West Ham: Liverpool, Man City Man United: Liverpool, Man City Spurs: Liverpool, Man City (and they play each other) So in all likelihood that's at best 3 points dropped for West Ham, Man United and Spurs. The only way the fixture list has been kind to us this year is to get most of those games out the way before February, so if we can regain our form, then no reason why we don't still finish 3rd and not far behind Liverpool. As Chelsea fans we are, understandably, going to criticise and worry about our club, but sometimes it helps to step back and look at your rivals and realise that actually, it isn't as bad as it seems.
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Tuchel claimed the players were too tired to even celebrate the goal. True? I doubt it, but that's the only explanation we have had so far.
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Yeah, it’s hard to watch isn’t it? Hopefully the winter break combined with getting away to the CWC will allow the team to reset in some way. Also, you would think, winning the CWC may provide us with a mid season boost to help with the final push.
  5. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Below is how many games each of the top 7 have against each other for the rest of this season, so if we can refund some fitness and form, we have the best run of fixtures and those chasing us will be taking points off each other. Man City - 4 Liverpool- 4 Chelsea - 3 West Ham - 7 Spurs - 6 Man United - 6 Arsenal - 3
  6. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

IF they win all games in hand. They might, but it’s unlikely. Fortunately those chasing us all still have to play each other and at least one of Man City and Liverpool I believe. After this we only have West Ham and Man United from the chasing pack.
  7. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Yeah, I would give them all the first week off, then the second week maybe a a few days somewhere hot for a light training camp. I’ve never seen a squad in such desperate need of a rest. I think the manager needs it as well!
  8. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Have slept on it and have skipped the last 5 pages on here. I’m really disappointed by last nights result and performance, but my feeling is that the guys are just absolutely knackered, physically and mentally. We had no time to rest and prepare for this game and it’s been like that for most our games since November. I know some will say it’s great to get the games out the way rather than build them up for later in the season, but the guys are out on their feet, running on empty and the fact the PL wouldn’t grant us our one postponement when we clearly didn’t have enough for players, is a disgrace when you see some of the teams who have got games called off. I feel for Tuchel, but I think he’s doing the best he can in this situation. His squad needs two weeks off to regain fitness and sharpness, but that’s not going to be possible.
  9. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Logging off, switching off. Not happy with our club tonight, really poor, no effort and just not good enough.
  10. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Yep, true, Kepa has put a good effort in.
  11. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Other than Silva, none of our players have looked like they wanted to be playing a football match tonight.
  12. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Why do we do this what feels like every season?! Just completely fall apart between November and February
  13. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

The right changes but far too late. Not enough time for them to get into the game and make an impact. Thrown away points tonight.
  14. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Jorginho been awful tonight, sloppy, weak and watching players bypass him constantly.
  15. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Can someone give Tuchel a nudge and let him know he can make subs.