http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

4,555 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

I’m wondering how defensive we will be this term. Sign top class LB when we have Chilwell/Azpi Signed KK thought above was good stuff and we should have stopped there but pushing for Fofana despite having now stacked CB options especially with Azpi resigning Selling Werner Sold Lukaku looks a bit unbalanced and still prioritising Fofana despite not having a proper striker and any creative central midfielder More 1-0s I guess with Jorginho top scorer from penalties
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

What’s the difference between Broja and Sesko? I wish we steer clear of such strikers, big, questionable touch and clumsy.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Hell at best go the Zaha route. Almost there but never there.
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Surprised Chilwell starts
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

We happily dumped £100m on Lukaku not sure why people are bothered about £80m on Fofana now. He cannot be more of a waste of space than Lukaku.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

I’d offer that and pull out at the last minute just to teach both a lesson
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

If this is true Barca has every sense to ask de Jong to take a pay cut. But it’s not de Jong fault if he doesn’t. But it makes sense why Barca wants to force him out
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Everyone should stop drumming on about Tomori and Guehi. They are decent but nothing special. Stay longer here they’ll be exposed and people will probably want them out just like how they want Sarr out now. Not all youth products go on to become world class and not all needs to be retained. Colwill and Broja included. How have Chalobah, Mount and Reece established themselves while Tomori, Guehi can't?
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

I hardly see Jorginho drive and carry the ball forward. Kante does but does not have any final product near the box nor does both do any penetrative passes like de Jong.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

De Jong and Cucurella would be a good window. Still don’t have a striker. Hopefully Sterling plays there well.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

I think it’s called taking risks. When a player is too cheap like he was a year ago at £15m he was never on the radar. Too cheap for a top club to spend on.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Right there is another case of why Kante should not be anywhere near the box.
  13. Khobar's Legacy

Chill. This sounds more like jealousy than anything. It was only his first game in a new league. We signed the big fridge flop for twice the amount.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Not to mention we already have 10 other players capable of doing exactly that same thing.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

De Jong would be a dream signing.