• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

3,979 profile views
  1. I don’t care if he’s unhappy. Just bloody heck score a goal every game and everything else is unimportant.
  2. What's wrong with Lukaku? He hasn't got the balls to stay put at Inter? Instead he comes here and kick up a fuss? Worse attitude from any player ever. And remember all those people who didn't want him here as opposed to Haaland. They were right.
  3. Champions League 2020/21

What's happening? We got drawn against Lille 2 times?
  4. Chelsea 3 Leeds United 2

Not sure what some people are watching. Maybe the comments about RLC was really about Jorginho instead. RLC rarely loses the ball. Whereas Jorginho on the other hand are either too casual in defending or just plain poor. Also, what is Lukaku's future here? Only 4 months as well.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

De Jong would be a dream signing
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Think Azpi needs to stay. Still has a lot to give the young players. Feel like the transition needs to be another 2 years not abrupt like this. Still a valuable player.
  7. Chelsea 3 Southampton 1

They may as well go looking at a foul committed in the first half for a goal scored in the second. No logical thinking referees of the PL. Also shouldn't they be called out for their incompetence for not calling for the foul seconds after it happened? If they don't call it for a set period of time after it happened it should be void. The amount of things covering up the incompetence of refereeing is embarrassing.
  8. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Lukaku. Shoots and score from distance. Who in the team has done that besides Mount. Mendy. Just wow. Loved it when we discovered a non household name who made himself to be called among the top. McGinn. Really? Better than Grealish and Barkley?
  9. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Do we really need a CR7 level type of media hype around our players? No thanks. CR7 and Utd can have it all for all I care.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Venezia ain't gonna help him at all. I see a series of loans after loans for him sort of like touring Europe at he same time.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Not sure why Saul is not wanted by Atletico. And also don't understand why we can't terminate the likes of Barkley, Baka and Drinkwater the way Arsenal terminated Willian.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I'm not sure why we haven't gone for Camavinga. Going to Real for 35M. Only reason is to reserve a spot for Rice next summer. Not sure I'd prefer him over Camavinga though.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Why is it that Saul is not wanted at Atletico? Seems pretty strange to me.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Don't care about mbappe or Ronaldo. What I care about is it does seem likely Haaland's next destination is very probably Utd followed by City. And that will be the worse outcome out of us stepping away from him. I'm not saying we did wrong in fact with the rumored payments required by his greedy agent I'd say we did the right thing. However I doubt Haaland is asking for the £800k/wk rumored. It's just pure bs. He's not deluded and nobody earns more than the likes of Messi and CR before even reaching their best. Pure media bs to paint him in a bad picture. But what I can't stand is him playing for Utd and the fans thinking they've gone back to their glory days.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

I hope so. Let Utd sign all the questionable players.