CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    London’s only CL winners

Recent Profile Visitors

2,807 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Brighton look a very well organised team where as currently we look like we’ve never played together before. We need to sort our passing out.
  2. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Apart from a 20 minute spell in the second half I think we pretty much controlled that game. Couple of great saves by Kepa too.
  3. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Is Mariner sponsored by Sky Sports?
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Think you missed the s and t off the end of “compo”!
  5. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

Nice to get through a match with no more injuries! Hopefully get another nice home draw in the 4th round.
  6. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Was nice to get up at 4 this morning and see that result and read the match report. Just waiting for my Spu*s supporting co-worker to arrive now! 😃
  7. To be honest, no team should have paid £100 million for him in the first place.
  8. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

Listening to this is doing my health no good at all!
  9. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

Listening to it on the 5th Stand whilst at work and I must say what a nice difference listening to pro-Chelsea commentary is!
  10. You remember going to away games without a ticket and having to wait for the team bus to turn up with all the unsold ones from the ticket office.
  11. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Not a great performance by any stretch of the imagination but 3 points and to do it from going behind shows some good improvement on recent games. Happy Christmas!
  12. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Great penalty!
  13. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

If they don’t win you can guarantee that it’ll be the fact that St Steven isn’t there that caused it. If they do it’ll be the fact that his holiness was able to contact Mcallister to pass on his tactics.
  14. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Bugger! Shame Mount couldn’t bury that one!
  15. Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 3

Much better in the second half, Lukaku justifies his substitution.