• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,184 profile views
  1. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Given how much we spend, the state of our squad is almost tragic. I don't blame marina. She is great at what she does. But as a club, we seem to lack a direction. We buy the "flavour of the month" and expect it to be as good when combined with 10 other flavours. Really need a sporting director.
  2. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Record losses of 150m£ is now "roughly balanced". Could not make stuff up
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Ziyech has got to be the worst and the most incompetent player I have ever seen play for chelsea. Worthless
  4. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Lol. People are not inventing anything. They are just seeing you for the troll you are. As for sackings, the fact that we gave RDM the job despite finishing 6th and continuing our absymal league form shows how highly TROPHIES are considered. The club plays to win silverware, not get 80 points. AVB had 46 points in 27 matches. He was on course for a 64 point season, but was not sacked till he got us almost knocked out from the CL. Just shows how pointless your complete hypothesis is.
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Well, it's a double edged sword. Why do we have Gilmour/gallagher on loan, fully well knowing that at different points of the season, we will have different players out due to covid. Hell, for 2 CM positions, we don't even have 4 decent options. The level of drop after kante, jorgi, kova to saul, Rlc is so massive that it's embarassing, yet we have those 2 on loan. Why do we have only 9 defenders for 5 positions? Actually we are lucky to even have 9 defenders as sarr deal broke off at the last moment. We would have had just 8 players. Which includes an average at best Alonso, a "should not be playing more than 1 game a week" 36/37 year old Silva, a 33 year old azpi and a 22 year old chalobah who could have been a bust. Is not it the manager's fault that we are probably atleast one versatile WB who can play both wings and a CM short. I am still a long way off in "TT out" or even starting to slate him. But if he gets most of the credit for the CL win and our good play last year, then he needs to get atleast some of the blame for our poor form too. Let me put out a stat. In the last 10 PL games, we have just 14 points and are ranked 8th. That's more than 25% of the whole PL season, where we have been worse than par. In the same timeframe, United have been ****, have sacked a manager and still have 1 more point than us. The trends are worrying. If we don't start winning games and atleast get top4, there are no excuses that will save TT, be those injuries, covid, earthquakes or volcanic eruptions
  6. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Can't wait for another **** 0-0/1-1/0-1 result. Can't wait to see ziyech and pulisic trying to con the world that they are professional footballers.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

No doubt about it. Moreover he is a leader, which we have very few of in the squad. But calling him "creative" is just weird
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

We peasants simply can't see his creativeness.
  9. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Can you also tell me if the sackings were accompanied with some trophy? Or the years where the sackings happened, we were trophyless and/or in case of avb, fl, rdm on course for a terrible season. Your assumptions of just 80 points being a baromater of any thing is as trollic as your other "assumption/observation" of success of a signing being appearance. Though I don't need to reassert it, people are seeing it for themselves
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Nope. Just a troll
  11. Following Chelsea's Loans

Sure, if only they could play Chesterfield every game.
  12. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

I am so glad someone on here is privy to the board's objectives and meetings to claim, that winning the PL is not the objective, but just getting 80 points is. 🙄
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Exactly this. The fact that we our consistently finishing 15+ points off 1st is the definition of failures. I am sure, the PL is at the top most of the priorities for this club and we are way off.
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Ziyech not looking this bad might be due to the fact that he played in the Dutch league where we send our 19-20 year olds for development. So basically it's a league where the u23s were his competition. It's a pisspoor league and shows in the type of performances he puts forward. I don't think TT is doing a bad job. He is definitely not getting the best out of the squad currently, but I am more focused and worried about the board and the club as a whole. We have damned near spent as much as city. We simply gloss over it by selling too. But if we look simply at how much we have spent, it's right up there. And we are light ****ing years away from city. Anyone saying "we are there thereabouts" and trying to put a positive spin on "not getting embarassed" is taking the bloody piss. First of all, when a fan base is happy that "atleast we did not get embarassed", just shows how far we have fallen as a club. Secondly, it's not even a competition. We can win a cup game, defending for our lives etc etc. But over the course of 38 games, the consistency in attack, defence, transition from mid etc, we are way off. The fact that we (once again), won't even finish within single digits of the PL winners is testament to that. Most of it stems from having no vision, leading to buying the likes of bakayoko, Barkley, ziyechs of the world. These 3 won't even be included in plan z for city. And not just these 3, but plenty more. We need a vision. We are pissing away RA's money on trash. A sporting director who knows exactly how the club should be playing and build on it. We have been in eternal transition since 2012 and nothing is gonna change (except for the managers ofcourse), if we don't get some direction. We might win a league Cup/FA Cup/ maybe even the CL. But the actual eliteness of a club is shown in the domestic league titles which requires consistency over elongated periods.
  15. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yes. And put in a shift when required rather than half arse his way through a game like a certain "magician" from Amsterdam. Just shows the quality of that league, if someone as **** as ziyech was considered a "magician". So hopelessly one footed and 1 dimensional, that it makes matic look like ambidextrous footballer.