• Days Won

About Aussie1979

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

A good 3 points but I actually thought we was poor especially creating chances . Agains a awful Everton team midfielders where to slow moving the ball we honestly are going to struggle this season if we carry on playing Like this . We should if bought a forward and a attacking midfielder
  2. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Hate playing Everton away . No matter how shite they are they seem to beat us . Going for a 2-2 draw
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

I would offer £30 million for kounde just to take the piss . I remember Robert jarni signing for Coventry then moving to Real Madrid without kicking a ball
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

We definitely need someone to score goals . And I would also like to sign savic or de jong but not on the wages being banded about . I was honestly hoping we was going to a 4-33 formation but doesn’t look like it now
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

At the start of the season someone said to me we would spend £90 million on 2 defenders a 31 year old Khouibaly and cucurella then I honestly wold of laughed football has gone mad . Our team has over spent and still unbalanced in my opinion
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

If we offered 70 million straight away for de light in my opinion we would of got him . Nearly all our transfers have been leaked all over the media and it seems ages to negotiate a deal now we are paying over the odds for 3 or 4th choice targets
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

That’s the way I feel about this signing he has to be great now considering the price we payed for him . If we payed 30 to 40 that’s what I feel he’s worth then I would of gave him time to settle but now I want a instant impact
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

It’s a early word cup if he’s out of the team he won’t make the squad don’t think he started the season because tuchel said he was not in the right mind after getting zero minutes playing time . Missing out completely will be devastating for him .
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

If it’s true Leicester city will add another £20 million on and so will our other targets this summer because they know we will pay it .
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

I just hope it doesn’t unsettle chilwell he seems like a confidence player to me . And signing cucurella will definitely knock it . As I said previously it’s a strange signing for me as we need recruitments elsewhere
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Rumors that we are paying £55 million with 7 million add ons for cucurella . If it’s true we have been major ripped off I might be a minority on here thinking it’s a needless signing. We could and should of spent it on attacking players in my opinion
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

£50 million is way to much already for a left back we don’t really need in my opinion.please move on and sign a forward we still lack goals in our team and if it’s true Werner and zyeich we are going then we are going to lack numbers up front
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

There should be 10 million discount on cucrallea just because of his Barnet
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Thought he had 1 goal and 1 assist not great stats for a future £50 million wingback
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

If we pay £50million for currella then we have seriously had our pants pulled down . We don’t need another lb .