About Floyd25

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

They have until September to pay for Raphina don’t they? That’s what the Leeds owner was quoted as saying if I remember, so if they don’t pay up they’ll be serious ramifications. Apparently they still owe money from past deals, so not sure when it is they intend on paying off their debts.
  2. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Yea he’s like Everton’s PR man, I mean surely you have to be at least a bit impartial.
  3. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Predicted that performance, we’ll go up the gears over the coming weeks, some players clearly not up to full fitness yet. Hope we don’t persist with this system, but nevertheless a good win on the opening weekend and new players looked bright.
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Knew we would struggle, we cannot carry on with this system for much longer, hope we ditch it in the next couple of weeks.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

They have been replaced, this is a new regime who clearly don’t care about bidding high. We could be sat here though worrying because they aren’t investing, so they can’t win can they?
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Yea I’ve thought he would’ve been a good signing before, definitely agree with you.
  7. Media / Press

We need to get a restraining order on Matt Hughes, the man’s obsessed.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

That would be hilarious, just watch us sign De Jong now though haha.
  9. Trial by Matt Hughes and the Daily Mail, oh no we’re all shaking in our boots. If you look back through his article history, Matt Hughes has a really unhealthy obsession with us, would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic. Clearly he needs attention, bless him, but his agenda against us will amount to nothing sadly for him.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Definitely a very hefty sum, but if paying more means keeping Colwill and letting him develop on loan, then so be it.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Just reading that Colwill could only going on loan, different than the 25 million quotes for him.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Happy Azpi is staying, got to be one of my favourite players in recent years, no question.