• Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

About boratsbrother

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Chelsea's forward issues

Going right back to the signing of Sheva, the board have gone over the heads of the manager and signed a player they wanted. Jose even admitted they signed players that were not his choice Sheva looked shot at the World Cup. Never the managers signing in a million years. Torres was clearly in decline when we signed him. Again, never a managers signing. The Lukaku fee and wages made zero sense to any manager with any sense.Quite obvious Lukaku would be a ball and chain around the neck of the manager if he didn't score tons of goals. Not good enough but still has to play him. Can't move him on because nobody would be stupid enough to pay such ridiculous wages. Countless fans from many different clubs knew all this the moment he we signed him. Are all those fans smarter about football than TT? Obviously not!
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Scored a goal to win the Europa League though. 😀
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I have the same feelings. I asked this the other day, but who do we turn too next if TT is sacked next season? We are not getting anyone better so I can't see the point in sacking him. I agree that TT hasn't progressed the football, but is it his fault? Lamps had similar problems as did Sarri before him. Defence and keeper is good enough . Then move forward to the engine room of this team that has been tried for 4 seasons now and we are still miles away from winning the title. Almost every single game is the same. We have the ball around the middle of the pitch midway into the oppositions half. Nobody has the ability to anything with it. No player who can make the killer, defence splitting pass. Players not capable of the clever, precise one-twos that split defences, so time and again the ball goes wide and we end up spamming hopeful balls into a crowded box. With this, I do have a bit of sympathy for our under performing forwards, but not too much because last night the camera highlighted their lack of movement off the ball which isn't helping matters either. So, 4 years of this under 3 different managers. I think it's time we started changing some players, rather than yet another manager.
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I honestly dont think Lukaku is being the scapegoat. CHO, Pulisic, Alonso, Mount, Ziyech ( I disagree about his performance last night. He tried, but apart from his goal I thought he had a poor game) Mount, Havertz, Jorginho, have all been called out over their poor performances. Even Kante last night. With Lukaku, he just doesn't look anywhere close to being worth the ridiculous transfer fee and obscene wages, so on top of that interview he's going to get a fair bit of stick when he's not banging in lots of goals. With his limitations, he simply has to be scoring lots of goals, otherwise he's pretty useless and shouldn't be in the team.
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

He'll soon be 29 years old. It's already looking like he's lost half a yard of pace, so we might well have a player who's already on the down slope, not one who looks like he has the time to improve.
  6. Chelsea's forward issues

First off. You know our managers are not the people who sign players, so you full well that I was not calling TT a clown. As for his goals We paid £100 million for him to score the goals to win us the title or at least seriously challenge for it. So far, he has a goal against an Arsenal reserve team who were in 17th place. 2 against mid table Villa. 1 against mid table Villa. 1 against mid table Brighton. In the big games he scored 0 goals against Liverpool. 0 goals against City. . 0 goals against Liverpool. 0 goals against City. 0 goals in 2 SF cup games. That is typical of Lukaku in this country. The absolute definition of a flat track bully. The football ewuivalent of cricketer Graham Hick, who could smash to pieces average county attacks but would **** the bed when up against quality fast bowling in test cricket Colin Montgomery in Golf won millions and 5 times Europe's top player but never won a major..Top sportsmen/women do it home and away against every level of opposition, especially on the biggest occasions. That is what seperates the good from genuine top class. No amount of goals against crap teams will ever make up for Lukaku's major flaws as a player and his performances against the best when it matters We should never have paid anywhere near what we did for a player who can only perform against average or poor teams. You know that but can't bring yourself to admit you were wrong.
  7. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Need to always be looking up and how to get up there, rather than looking below us and thinking things could be worse.Looking down is the road to becoming another Arsenal and being satisfied with top four.
  8. Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur

Looking for any positive after a poor tream performance. Although he blazed his chance high over the bar, for the first time I can remember CHO did at least get some proper power behind his shot. His shooting has been extremely weak, so this might be a sign that he's been workiing on getting more power into his shots. Hopefully one will fly in soon and give him more confidence when he gets these chances.
  9. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We are only half way through the season. Alonso has has missed games. CHO has missed games. Lukaku has missed games. Ziyech has missed games. Mount has missed games.Azpi has missed games. Kova has missed games. Puli has missed games. Havertz has missed games. Werner has missed games. Poor excuses from TT.
  10. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

So fans are saying he can't dribble, poor first touch, not good with his passing, not good in ariel duels, lacks pace ( it already looks like he's losing the bit of pace he once had) can't press, can't do it against the good teams and now he's not effective against the likes of Brighton. Underlines the absolute sick farce of this £100 million signing.
  11. Chelsea's forward issues

Yes, because plenty of those CF were below average CF's in weak teams. Lukaku is an above average Premiership CF. In the right team (like a good Everton team) he is a good and sometimes very good CF. What he is not, never has been and never will be is a top draw CF to lead a team to the Premiership title. Not many Chelsea fans would have had a problem with us signing him for £50 million as a rotation forward. It seems everyone except you, a few other fanboys of his and the clown who paid £100 million for him, can see his massive limitations as a number one forward for a top Premiership club.
  12. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I was going when we really were shite and nearly got relegated to the old third division. Remember freezing my balls off watching us at night game at Birmingham near Xmas. The football was sooooo bad some Chelsea fans jokingly talked about leaving before halftime. Happy to say we've been very spoilt these last two decades.
  13. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

When confidence goes it always looks like players aren't trying. I didn't see a lack of effort, just a lot of players playing below their best.
  14. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

True, but even when we're not that great we still win things. Way better than being an Everton fan seeing their club blow hundreds of millions on rubbish that gets them nowhere close to winning anything.
  15. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

TT very quickly sorted out our defence, but I see no difference in our midfield or attack to when Frank was here.