• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Preaching to the Flock

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Not contradictions go take a look at the squads which have won the PL for the club. 1, the club was coached by a serial winner 2, the squad used was around 16-17 players the rest were journey men happy to sit on a bench with a couple of academy players throw in. Finally, Why do you continually dismiss/mock people as lower class, uneducated fools. It’s the kind of response one would expect from a KT10 person.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Can you imagine the scenario of Timo and your favourite player start scoring goals for fun, whilst our frontline continues to fire blanks. who do you point the finger at then?
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Bob of you had bothered to read my posts, I have no issue with recruiting in WC players to improve the squad, however there were / are defensive players out there who would be deemed a tactical recruitment and would be prepared to sign knowing they are bench players. It’s going to be interesting to see the reaction of the defensive players signed for £60 and £80m. If they are not selected. Unless the coach doesn’t rate Chilwell and that will easy the problem.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Maybe. bit those players will not Reel in 19 points. defence has not been a problem under the current coach. Getting a spark out of the midfield or forward is an issue. Remember he signed off on a £100 striker and got 8 pl goals out of him. I know you will disagree, however, the coach seems to have an issue on having any cohesion from the midfield and attacking lines. On the positive side he has managed to convince the new owners to forfeit £120m on two strikers. One hopes there poor from continues at their new clubs or should I say previous clubs who are laughing all the way to the bank
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Depends it would seem the club is trying to spend north of £150m on defensive players. I can understand KK signing. However it seems a bit extreme signing two player with less than 3 season experience in the pl for ~£130m. IMO I cannot understand the persist of Fafana, another season a Leicester would not be a bad thing and if he is the real deal the club can sign him next summer, Especially when there are other areas of the park where that kind of money is urgently needed. Many on here keep referencing these signing are like for like replacements for those who walked in the summer. If that is the case then it’s another season of what if, because Sterling and a new back line are not going to reel in the 19 points deficit.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

There have been plenty of players available who could have been a tactical signing happy to be part of a squad. Instead the clubs recruitment team have focused on trying to bring in the the star names. One can only assume it’s going to be a case of last minute panic management in trying to fill the empty squad places.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Anyone up for a cheeky punt on Marcus Rashford. ManUre still seem to be in turmoil, might be the right moment to poach him.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Money talks I doubt the supporters wil care if someone wipes out the debts and pumps millions into the transfer funds.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Doubt it. I assume they have the option of selling their soul to Middle Eastern countries, American sports groups or some other organisation who can write off their debt.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Why reading your reply did Max Bygraves song, things ain’t what they used to be pop into my head. Bizarre or old age or maybe both :0)
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Your right. A current full England international goes to Everton on loan, with an option to buy for £12m, Whereas the current recruitment team would rather pursue a French u19 international for north of £60m. lets hope there is money left in the kitty for the next couple of transfer windows to focus on area which really need attention.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Coady knocking about for £12m. Good tactical buy and a plaster for a couple of seasons. down side in the words of Alf Garnett he’s a scouse git.
  13. Media / Press

Interesting article in the Athletic by Simon Johnson on the clubs buying and selling over the past few years. Maybe Marina and Co were not a dumb as some seem to think.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Apologies if I miss interpreted your post. I have deleted my original reply.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Kepa & Werner have been part of European successes. Also since kepa has be at the club as 1st or 2nd choice the team has made the top 4 every season, something Cech and Big Nose failed to do Maybe we should sign Ronald who recent record is joining a team which finished second without him to sixth with him It is a funny old game.