• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Name Conundrums
    ROTG

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Noted - appreciated the direct clarification BTW - if you look at TT history at his other clubs he play a back 4, therefore one must assume its horses for courses at Chelsea with a back 5
  2. Aspi, Sarr even Harvey Vale could have played that position so the club had alternatives
  3. Brighton vs Chelsea

IMO Pulisic seem most effective coming in from the left side and ghosting into the space at the far post when the team attacking from the right side
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Don't you think the world would have been Pep's oyster and unlimited funds, had RA persuaded him to come to Chelsea?
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

You are right, however he keeps his teams at the top level, whereas we "except JM MkI" fall at the first fence at the next race which leads to the jockey being replaced
  6. I am too old and have watch the club for to long to get wound up by the current performance of the team, I gave an opinion, which is not in line with old timers on this forum and is therefore seen as blasphemy
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Love the defence, however I don't think Chitty ever got into top gear
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I have no problem with the coach, however some of his tactics are questionable. IMO I just think he is over thinking things rather than going back to basics The team he selected on Saturday was a mature team with XXX number of international cap, however they played like rabbits in headlights which is down to preparation and motivation IMO Allegedly man for man we have the strongest squad, therefore one or two injuries should not make the team collapse like house of cards Villa, Southampton, Villa and Spuds, not exactly the hardest of route to a final
  9. Who blamed TT for the availability of players??? The question is why continue trying to play players e.g. Pulisic in a WB position when it is obvious to all that he is not suited to that position. Why is he being force to go to a back 4? Personally I think it more of a plan B If you wan to hang your hat on injuries and covid so be it, however IMO the teams selected against the likes of everton, burnley and brighton were far superior and should have been 9 points in the bank and not 3.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

got a day of listening to talk sh*t whilst finish off the kitchen :0(
  11. Players can develop and improve if played in their correct positions. TT continually moving player around is not IMO the best way of optimising their performance.
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

You can only blame the playing staff and injuries for so long, thereafter you have to start question the coaches selections and tactics Saturdays team was defeated before it walked on the pitch, and the tactics employed by TT were appalling. the people who I felt most sorry for were the Chelsea supporter who travelled to the match and watch a coach and team serve up that garbage.
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Best strawman of the weekend.
  14. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Not sure I follow your logic. Last season was a 80+ points squad according to most “including you I believe” the club adds a £100m striker and the goal post stay the same?
  15. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Yeah, right on. He will be history if the team are not going toe to toe with Chity by the start of the WC.