• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

517 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

It was a funny game(peculiar)it's like a chelsea team that I'm not familiar with at all - the players are familiar of course,but our play was tired and jaded.There were no standout players,in the positives or negatives except Silva who was class,and Jorginho...what can I say.He is just not suited to the premier league. I wonder why it took Tuchel until the 76th minute to make the changes that I wholeheartedly agreed with.We honestly looked like a tired team and no fault on Tuchel.If we can limp over the line and finish in a champions league place I will be happy.What was wrong with Ziyech? and his moody reaction to his goal?
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

A very interesting perspective from someone at the game.I must confess I don't understand why we don't have a member of the coaching staff with a view from above,or do we?(it happens in american sports) You will have a view of the entire pitch,and can see things that the manager can't see from a standing position.He could then relay information to the manager that he may have missed. I used to watch players off the ball as much as on the ball in my seat in the west upper,and really you don't see half the things on tv. As for tonights game I haven't watched it,so can't comment,but I'll watch it now.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

I'll remember that in future👍
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Nicely put.I am not one to mince words.. so I apologise.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

We are indeed and I am eternally grateful,but we have so much shite to challenge for the premiership title,don't you think?.
  6. Superb post,and understands the very ethos of a professional footballer( that should be!!!)and a manager that can only do so much without saying footballers are just thick!.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

For a start you should wind your neck in.you're a moderator,I get that,but stop this patronising bullshit and respect what fellow fans think.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

First of all we should get rid of our scouting team.Then we should get rid of the person who sanctions sales and purchases. We have bought absolute crap from abroad to the tune of a kings ransom.I would rather we target players that are playing in the premiership,or in our own academy.Please stop this endless pish fest of Donkeys and Dullards.
  9. Funny you should say that,because Ziyech is equally as useless.I watched a documentary tonight about the QE2 which is now a hotel in Dubai.It is going through a 100 million pound renovation to attract the rich and famous. My point is - we paid a similar amount for someone that we should be in awe of.Instead,to use an analogy, he is an inflatable dinghy that leaks water.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

It is a very hard game to critique.We offered nothing and they offered slightly more.They won by a very good strike, but not on the back of relentless pressure. We are a very good challenger to City.
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

We were never in it in truth,but we were never under siege - it says to me we are close - a player or two will make all the difference - chin up.
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

The forwards don't exist!!!.
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Alonso gives me the jitters, as much as I love the guy.
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

That's Lukaku for you..telegraphs his intentions