• Last visited

About sntpnsnt

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Zenit St Petersburg 3 Chelsea 3

Kepa Azpi, Christensen, Sarr Pulisic, Barkley, Mount, Saul Hudson, Lukaku, Werner
  2. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

It's sad but it's not a coincidence, I saw liverpool win a lot of games in the last minutes, even in their best seasons. Klopp takes a lot of risks and has gained with it, today he takes 3 points, we have a more conservative coach and that also has his weight. I don't know what effect the absence of salah and Mané will have during the month of January, I hope a lot, what is impressive is how the same players always play at such a high rate twice a week. What a depressing Saturday. I was so confident in our victory.
  3. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

Painful defeat. We are hardly going to win the league, maybe losing the lead in the table will take some pressure off and invite some reflection, I think we need a plan b. I really liked Rudiger, RLC, Mount, Ziyech and Havertz. Lukaku is out of shape, we have many names for the attack but few are valid, I don't know what to do with pulisic or werner for example. Put an alternate lineup of players in Russia and start again next week. It wouldn't hurt to sit Mendy on the bench and give Kepa a chance. Saturday could have started better 😞
  4. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

We are winning and being far superior. I hit the chosen eleven and it seems to me to have been the best choice. Childish error between Jorginho and Mendy again ends with the opponent's goal. Mendy needs to sit on the bench? It seems a little deluded. You're not Ronaldinho! Thiago Silva also started the game with two mistakes, but then he woke up and scored a goal and saved another one, let's try to stay focused!! Great goal from Mount!!! Back to his best level. Great news. Probably Lukaku for 45 minutes now, hope Havertz doesn't have anything serious, let's win this game!!!
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I think Liverpool have the shortest quality squad of the 3 title contenders and that could be decisive in these coming months. Obviously the strongest eleven of them are fearsome and in great shape. But running out of Salah and Mané is too much when your replacements will be Minamino or Origi. And without taking into account some bad luck with injuries, like the one we're going through now, it's still early days but I think Chelsea and Man City have stronger squads.
  6. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

good morning everyone is my first comment here and I hope it gives us luck for today's game! I have good feelings, I think we learned a lot from the mistakes made with Watford, we have a great coach and I also think that west ham is somewhat exhausted physically and mentally. I think this will be the team chosen by Tuchel: Mendy; Christensen, Silva, Rudiger; James, RLC, Jorginho, Alonso; Ziyech, Havertz, Mount