http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,952 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We are going to have to learn to live with the fatigue for the next 18 months, due to the joy of a winter World Cup.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

You are not on your own.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

We are Champions of Europe.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Some wild ideas flying around here today.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

He’s played LB in the past and I think he’s potentially good at it. Which I’m not sure I can say about Rahman.
  6. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

I think he trips over his feet because of the knee contact, but yes, that is outside the box also.
  7. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

It is very difficult to argue any position other than this. Blatant.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

The point is that Rudiger can probably make massive wages with a small number of clubs, us included. However, he only gets the huge signing bonus in lieu of a transfer fee, if he moves club.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

I thought the policy only applied to players signing contracts after they were 30, otherwise, as an example, Lukaku would not have a contract until 2026 (5 years when signed and he is 28 too).
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Don’t think our game suits Traore in any way at all.
  11. I am obviously very clearly aware of that. I was replying to a post that was suggesting “he has only scored 2 goals more than Pulisic”. That is skewing the stats to a ridiculous extent. He has scored over double the goals Pulisic has, with the relevant available data. As you would expect from CF.
  12. Agendamuch. Pulisic has a goal every 306 minutes this season and every 406 minutes last season Lukaku has a goal every 159 minutes this season These are fairly small samples to judge, but Lukaku is scoring at twice the rate of Pulisic.
  13. Good thing is that Lukaku will have to come out fighting on the pitch for this to all blow over.
  14. Just suppose we sold him to Newcastle and miraculously got our money back. Whos next?
  15. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

Outplayed at home by Brighton for large parts of this game. No leadership on the pitch and got a point more than we deserved. Hugely disappointing. You cannot win any game in this league if you don’t match the opposition’s commitment.