Sir

Root Admin
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Sir

1. Didier Drogba

I'm glad he admit's it lol. Forssell is going back to birmingham on loan next season.
  2. Michael Essien

Essien looks like he will be a pretty good player.
  3. Didier Drogba

Ronaldo ? You sure ?
  4. Didier Drogba

Lets hope so, as I've saif before, drogs is fantastic in the air, that header against bayern munich was class!
  5. Didier Drogba

I think the drog has a nice first touch, and is very good in the air. Just gota improve on his finishing and he will be on fire next season I hope!!!!!!
  6. Didier Drogba

Drogba.
  7. Gianfranco Zola

That would be pretty cool.
  8. John Terry

JT overated, how stupid!
  9. New Kits

I'm not sure what you mean bluejock ?
  10. New Kits

I just want the kit's the same as they our now. The kit we have is beatuiful in my opinion, dont need to change it. The centenary one looks yuck!
  11. New Kits

I'm getting really confused with all this, but I don't like it basically. I think it should just be "Samsung" not Samsung mobile, and I hate that badge. Not sure if any one will agree, but I hate the badge! I will definitely be wearing the kit I wear now next season!
  12. John Terry

I'm sure Lampard and Maka no in them selfs how amazing and important they have been this season, so that's the main thing! JT has just been spectacular!
  13. John Terry

Yeh it is a shame Robben didn't win, I personally think he should have won, for the fact of being injured alone, being injured and not being able to play at this high level is painful in its self. And we all know what Robben would have been like if he wasn't injured. So for that I think Arjen deserved it. He was injured for like 5 odd months this season, he came in and burst on to the scene with many not knowing who he was. I think we were playing Blackburn when he made his debut, not sure though?
  14. John Terry

Congrats John!
  15. New Kits

I'm not sure, it's just what I heard.
  16. New Kits

I'm not sure, all I no is that I like the kit the way it is, the new centenary kit looks horrible.
  17. Didier Drogba

And won the Carling cup this season is well may I add!
  18. John Terry

Hopefully he will be okay for Arsenal game on wednesday night. That goes for Arjen is well!
  19. Didier Drogba

Good old Drogba. I really like Drogba, I think he has done quite well this season, maybe not as well as hoped, but I feel next season he will improve alot, just like Kezman and others!!
  20. John Terry

I hate UEFA also, that is so stupid! It shoudnt be John Terry getting charged, it should be Ballack !
  21. Didier Drogba

wicked. do you no any other players who have websites ?
  22. New Kits

you may not agree, but I really am not a fan off the "new" badge. I really liek the way the kit and that is at the moment! thats just my opinion though people!