Sir

Root Admin
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Sir

1. New Kits

I still think it’s ghastly. What do people think about the new Juventus shirt out of curiosity?
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Kind of why I said it was a mess. (Droy) I mean it is a mess. No getting away from it.
  3. Khobar's Legacy

Not going to hurt? Well, I’m vomiting whatever will happen to be honest. I mean, in a logical way, Spurs hardly spend at all (pretty much) they knocked out City, and somehow knocked out Ajax, which is fair enough and well played. Plus, doing some of this without Kane etc - whilst for Liverpool, you cannot really argue about what they have done this season, especially regarding transfers as well and some of the football they play. I mean credit where credit is due, but, as alluded to, it’s going to be a sick fest for whoever wins. Plus you know next season, for both teams, but especially Liverpool... ‘home of the European champions! European champions! Come back after the break for the European champions! It’s the home or the European champions! I think media wise it’s far worse if Liverpool win it... but Spurs! God... at least no one is taking the first London club to win the EC, so that’s something. Or the exclusivity of clubs who have won all UEFA competitions which I still think is pretty special. And on a completely random note, I’m still so irked at how we let Salah go (after how well he did in Italy especially) sigh.
  4. Khobar's Legacy

As us all being Chelsea in here, could we of got a worse final?
  5. Khobar's Legacy

Those Anfield nights.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Apparently, Sarri has said we need ‘one or two players’ (transfer ban aside for the moment) is he deluded or am I deluded in thinking he’s deluded?! - I mean if Hazard goes as well, and our non scoring midfield, with an ageing Pedro and Willian, rare scoring Higuain (who may not be here) and Giroud who doesn’t play in the league and also may not be here. And David Luiz May leave as well, right? I mean.... I just don’t know what to think I really don’t.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

What a mess.
  8. Khobar's Legacy

I mean, fair play, but... Barcelona, what happened?! Messi? Argh. Can’t quite believe it. Thought it was nailed on they’d win fuck all this season now.
  9. Khobar's Legacy

Greatest club, greatest stadium, greatest fans, greatest support. IN THE WORLD!
  10. Khobar's Legacy

Is Robbie Savage normally THIS supportive for English teams or is it because it’s Liverpool.....
  11. New Kits

It was. Not sure what’s happened, especially with this abysmal mashup. I mean it truly is awful.
  12. New Kits

How on earth does it get the seal of approval? I mean the person/people who designed it, the person/people who have to give it the all clear, and everyone else involved, yet, no one said ‘yeah not too sure on that’ - I mean truly lost for words with this one. What the hell is the design, a load of scaffolding? Much, much prefer the Adidas kits. How Nike can’t just come up with a nice kit is beyond me. It looks like a fake Chinese weird imitation knock off or something. Absolutely terrible.
  13. New Kits

That was the away kit. Third kit was white and blue. All three very nice as well.
  14. New Stadium Plans

Looking rather bleak, isn’t it.
  15. Khobar's Legacy

About to go out in the CL? Think they’ll comfortably do the job in Munich to progress actually.
  16. Transfer Talk Topic

I wish we could somehow of got Simeone.. amazed he’s stayed at Atleti for as long as he has. Genuinely think he would do really well here. I know that’s not an easy thing to predict, but with what he’s done at Atletico, and how similar ish they are to us (or were) I really think he’s the best manager out there. Yet, seemingly impossible to get. (Yes, signed another new contract I realise too)
  17. Transfer Talk Topic

So Paredes went to PSG, then...
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

Do you not think, with Bats and Piazon, for example, they must think to themselves ‘Jesus Christ, yet another loan...’ I mean sometimes I really, really do wonder. All these Bats loans... the point?! Why on earth he isn’t here when he can put the ball in the back of the net, has some fight and spirit in him is just beyond me. I don’t think he’s that bad a player really.
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

Am I right in thinking we won’t be getting another one in? If I recall, Sarri wanted a Cesc replacement (not exactly easy) but then said something about having another younger player already at the club ‘coming in’ as the Cesc ‘replacement’ - thus not getting someone in he may or may not have wanted?
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

Random point.. it is a shame about Morata. Oddly, I’m still not 100 per cent sure we should sell him? I mean talent and ability is there, it’s just he needs to nail down certain issues and perhaps he wouldn’t do too bad for us, albeit possibly just as a number two? I mean take the Chelsea Instagram page, look at the last thing they posted (the Arsenal goal) and pretend you don’t know who scored it.. you would think automatically (I assume) it was Hazard... just don’t know, Morata is frustrating as anything, but time is on his side I guess.
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

Pato wasn’t given a particularly fair go at it. Thought he did well with the minutes he got though. Plus, talent is utterly undeniable, but injuries ruined his potential. Real shame.
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Higuain will do all right for us. Once again, another not long term striker but he will do a job of that I am sure.
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

Jesus, so we only recoup half for Morata? (If all is true) *queues all the chat about we’re lucky to get that amount etc etc etc* wasn’t a fan from day one, and always maintained we got absolutely done with the price for him. Knew he would never score buckets for us. For a top, top side he would be number two striker really. Yet, and without wanting to contradict myself, I still maintain he did have a wonderful period of form. So what happened? Confidence? Couldn’t ‘hack’ it? No idea really. Very much like Torres too, sometimes looked amazing (Stoke) and then also looked terrible (also Stoke) Always always always liked Higuain. Fundamentally, you give him a chance and he will score. Misses the odd sitter, has the occasional nightmare, but I think his goal scoring record speaks for itself. Wish we nabbed him from River all those years ago.
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

Yeah, I meant next summer as in 2020 and not this summer 2019.
  25. Transfer Talk Topic

Think I was thrown (assuming it’s true) by how we may only get 500 grand if he just runs it down.. and, again, assuming the Bayern offer/offers are legitimate, then I’d certainly be entertaining them if he isn’t going to sign, and, given how ludicrous the alleged amounts on offer are. When does it end, next summer, right?