Sir

Root Admin
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Sir

1. Transfer Talk Topic

Do I read anything in to Chelsea’s Instagram stating that Green will play back up to Willy and Thibaut?
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Well if he does join I’ve got first dibs on Mother Fekir as my username.
  3. New Stadium Plans

It just gets better.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Four! Christ... I forgot about the other one. Winning three in a row is utterly ridiculous. Fair play to them.
  5. New Kits

Not at all. Yellow kit looks nice, though.
  6. New Kits

Not bowled over by next season’s home kit by any stretch. Dear me.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Not quoting you here, James, but, why would we sell Bats? Think he’s an extremely handy player to keep in our squad, I mean we don’t know who the new manager will be obviously but I wouldn’t be an advocate of selling Bats.
  8. Khobar's Legacy

Had a horrible feeling for them quite a while ago if I’m being honest. They’ll win it. But, I’m not gonna be bitter. The situation we are in as a club is our fault no one else’s. We need to look closer to home before being bitter about that lot. But, jesus did they only just make it! How on earth did they nearly mess that up?! And as we’re on this, I still have no idea about RM having managed three finals in a row whilst winning the previous two! Bayern pretty unlucky really. Still, gonna be another while before we’re back in the CL. What a mess.
  9. Media / Press

Oh that is very sad news to see. Had a few health issues in the past if I recall? Never met Ray, but I’d be astounded if to hear he wasn’t a lovely chap in person. I can really imagine he’s one of the nice ones.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Forgot to add Azpi to my list of ‘Chelsea player encounters’ - he was a pretty good guy.
  11. Mohamed Salah - In and Out!

Easy to say with hindsight as it always is but.. we signed this guy for a reason, so someone at the club saw something in him.. after his successful loan/loans where he did extremely well, who saw him deemed ‘not good enough’ or whatever it may of been? Seeing how well he’s doing does leave a bit of a bitter taste. The same with KDB, also. I mean even just the pace that he has is worth his weight in gold and he’s obviously always had that.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Don’t worry everybody, I’m sure the equally wonderful Guardian is still available for you.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

And I still stand by it as well. You can add Mikel and Drogba to that list. Eto’o as well (from a story my pal told me. I never met Eto’o) incidentally as we’re on the topic.. Davids wasn’t bad, he posed for a photo which was nice. Mario Melchiot was a lovely guy (in case you think I don’t mention the good stories) met him in Harrods a long time ago but very nice. Wayne Bridge was a gentleman as well, met him twice.. and ‘met’ JT last year at a hotel (was in his car/traffic) but gave a smile and thumbs up which was nice. Met Ricky C as well actually (forgot about him) some time after Euro 2016.. he was nice for a quick word too. As for Giroud... wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Exactly. Wanted him in the summer. Why he isn’t playing much I don’t know but I’d take him here. Give him a chance or a half chance and he takes them.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

I’d take Hernandez from West Ham.
  16. Transfer Talk Topic

Can’t find our old KDB topic when we signed him but... why did we allow him to go? I mean seriously.
  17. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Not really a rant or anything of the sorts but we are seemingly doing such amazing things with young players, and is it really just simple to say they are not/will not be good enough for the first team? None of them? So the Arsenal guy who scored two last night Nketiah was on our books? The U-17 England guy who recently scored a hatrick Brewster was also with us but like Solanke went and joined Liverpool... is there much reasoning behind this or is the theory about young players just thinking they won’t have a chance here so do the off? I mean I guess there are many different reasons for players coming and going etc I understand that, but just curious. Hell even Mbappe was with us at some point... don’t know what happened there.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea announce/confirm the Drinkwater signing (assuming, of course) tomorrow morning/lunch time. As for Zappa, a great piece of business I think. And as for the transfer 'failings' - not a clue what to think. Christ knows about Diego.. possibly more news on him tomorrow. Still wish for me he would stay and play.
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

Still can't believe we didn't sign Hernandez.. (or seemingly at least try for him) So I'm correct in thinking we only have four strikers? Bats, who Conte doesn't like (I'm still fairly sure of this) Costa, (no idea) Remy, who we probably want to ship out, and Morata... (still don't know how he will pan out currently given he's not been here five minutes) - given this, I'm still sure we need another striker or two if Remy and Costa go.
  20. Transfer Talk Topic

So worth has no importance at all to you with regards to transfer fees and footballers?
  21. Transfer Talk Topic

The transfer fee for Morata in my opinion is criminal. If he's worth that, 'logically' how much is Costa worth?
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

RE Danilo, didn't we play against him in the Club World Cup before he joined Porto? What has happened to him at Real Madrid with regards to not playing? (Assuming he doesn't play a lot I have no idea anymore)
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

Would be a wonderful striking option to have wouldn't he? Given the way things are going he'd be our number one right now! But being honest I think he would be a wonderful signing and a great 'squad' player. He'd play a lot too and wouldn't cost the earth.
  24. Nothing special?! That's a lot of money for something not very special! Hoping the club knows what it's doing more than that.
  25. Transfer Talk Topic

Still hoping we're taking a serious look at Javier Hernandez.. any reason we wouldn't?