• Website URL
    www.http://acdirecttenerife.com/

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,584 profile views
  1. Well I've been dubious since the beginning BUT I will put my cynicism aside and hope and prey they are true to their word and move the club onwards.. Whilst we couldn't have wished for a better owner , a change is as good as a rest and perhaps on reflection it was time to move on. Whether we move on up or down is yet to be confirmed..
  2. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

IPTV is brilliant.. I pay 12 euro PM and get literally everything inc PPV stuff :-)
  3. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

I have family in Norway apparently it's lovely there .. Happily ensconced in 26c sunny Tenerife watching the match beamed in from New Zealand ( can't beat IPTV)
  4. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

dreadful defending yet again...
  5. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Is this on TV anywhere?.. Found it in New Zealand of all places :-)
  6. Still gratifying to see Trivago so strongly for CFC
  7. Andreas Christensen

Dress it up as 'woke' as you like but the truth is he bottled his chance to play in the FA cup final at the last moment to the detriment of 'his' team and team mates . The other side is WTF is the manager doing by selecting him for the big games if it's a 'known' issue.(which it obviously is and has been for many years) . Poor man management and a serious black mark against TT if he is unable to incorporate that he has a weakest link onboard and is not willing to do something about it. If CA can't 'man up' he needs to be moved on or ideally retire and play at amateur level. .He should firstly not put himself in that position nor subject the club to have to 'cope' with his insecurities on match day. If your team mates cannot rely on you when it most matters, then it weakens the whole team both mentally and physically. Imagine if he was in the Army and the Colonel said "I'm putting CA on this mission with you lot , just to say he will probably disappear when it gets really tough so he may not have your back, but don't worry about that and good luck" Sorry if this offends your sensibilities but I don't care about that either.. Football is either serious or it isn't. He's rich enough to pay for his own treatment he's not a child, so needs to address his own issues and deal with them..
  8. Andreas Christensen

"Former Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri said of the Dane in 2019: 'You know very well that Christensen on matchdays always has stomach ache." So he's a serial bottler..
  9. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

Poo looking a bit static atm
  10. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Yeh, sorry about that, we were having a late breakfast...
  11. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

I'd not miss quite a large section of both the playing and non playing personnel at Stamford Bridge. It's stale and needs reinvigorating. Only a mass clearout from top to bottom can change things <IMHO>
  12. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

as I said I initially thought he fell rather than was tripped, the fact is having reviewed it he admitted he was wrong and changed his decision.. Is that good or bad refereeing? It may look easy from the sofa but given the pace perhaps not quite as easy to be 100% correct 100% of the time.. To err is human as they say
  13. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Hopefully our new owner will get someone in who can train them to pass decisively ..