• Website URL
    http://

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,688 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Chilwell and James were crucial to our style of play. It’s not a coincidence that our form has collapsed since they got injured. I don’t think there’s anything that Tuchel can do other than flog Alonso and Azpi to death. We can’t sign anyone any good, because they know they’ll be second fiddle once Chilwell and James eventually return. Alonso and Azpi are the back ups. Now we need back ups to the back ups. He’s been given Kenedy. That’s it. In midfield Jorginho and Mount look like they should be having two months rest. Not playing football. Kante and Kovacic have been injured most of the season. Ziyech, Pulisic and CHO should be really fighting for one spot, definitely not all on the pitch at once. While Werner and Havertz have been dumped in favour of Lukaku, who looks like he really does regret being here. All in all, it’s a right old mess.
  2. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

It was an almighty gamble spending 100m on Lukaku. If it didn’t work out, we’d be lumbered with him. Which seems to be the way it’s going. I can’t see how he’s an improvement over Tammy Abraham and I was never a big fan of his. If we could move him on this summer I think we’d be better off cutting our losses. Don’t see how he’s going to improve radically at his age. He is what he is, unfortunately.
  3. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

I don’t think the difference between the overall squads is that great. We are clearly missing Chilwell and Reece James though who are crucial to our way of playing. Take them out of the equation and we struggle to have the same impact. The one disappointment for me has been Lukaku. It’s fair to say the service for him has been terrible. But I don’t think he won a single ball in the air today while his hold up and linking play was feeble. If his main attribute is that he’s a lethal finisher then I’ve yet to see it. I don’t think though that we’ve seen him with proper wing backs in the side, feeding balls into the box. When James and Chilwell were fit, he was out injured. And today, Ziyech and Pulisic who were supposed to be playing alongside him, were just awful. I really hope we come up with a full back solution over January. It’s no coincidence that our form has dived since Chilwell and James got injured.
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

That was as comprehensive a 1-0 as it comes. We were never in the game. Never at any moment. We weren’t even close. Don’t know what Tuchel was thinking with his line up before the game. We’re still in a battle for fourth place so every game matters. But that was throwing in the towel. Really poor stuff. As for Lukaku. We’ve gone backwards with his signing. It’s going to hold us back now for a couple of seasons until we find a replacement. What a terrible waste.
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Pulisic and Ziyech off. No contribution of note from either.
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Ref giving them free kicks every time they fall over.
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Good effort from Lukaku. At least it was on target. Poor from Ziyech.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Problem is we need five subs not three.
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Not good. What was Tuchel thinking going into this with Pulisic, Lukaku and Ziyech as our front three? We’re hanging in there, and when we play it out then the ball just bounces off our forwards. We’re lucky to be still in the game. If we go behind then there’s no way back. We don’t look like creating a chance, never mind a shot on goal.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Well done, Kepa. Keeping us in this till Tuchel can sort out this mess.
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Disappointed in our performance but not surprised given the starting line up.
  12. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Comfortable really. Thought we might create a bit more. But we seemed content to just knock it around and keep them at bay. Werner looked lively and CHO seemed to be enjoying himself. Wonder if Tuchel will start Havertz over Lukaku this weekend.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

So we’re apparently recalling Kenedy from his loan spell in Brazil. I didn’t even know he was still a Chelsea player.
  14. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

Nice, easy win. Good workout for our forwards. Job done by half-time. A runaround for some fringe players after: Loftus-Cheek, Barklay and Baker. Let’s hope we don’t need them in more important matches.
  15. Chelsea 5 Chesterfield 1

Havertz and Loftus Cheek on. TT not messing around here.