About JaneB

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Interests
    Most sports except horse racing and boxing. A little bit obsessed with Roger Federer and Hugh Jackman. Adore dogs, donkeys and elephants and passionate about animal welfare issues. Working towards being vegan. Franco, Frank, Ricardo and Cesc, forever my favourites in blue.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

16,698 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I absolutely understand what everyone is saying about the players being exhausted etc. etc. but that doesn't excuse the fact that we keep paying out shedloads of money for players who continually disappoint and don't live up to their supposed reputations. It's such an anti-climax and I'm getting fed up with it. When the player you most enjoy seeing in a Chelsea shirt is Thiago Silva then you know you're in trouble (and absolutely no disrespect to him, he's been magnificent, and I do like to watch great defenders).
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Sadly it's being proved that expense doesn't mean excellence in our case.
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

And to think some on here used to find fault with Fabregas. I have no idea what's wrong at the moment, probably a multitude of things, but I will never forgive players for not trying and not caring.
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

What has happened to Mason this season? Very worrying
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Everton sack Benitez after less than 7 months in charge.
  6. Africa cup of nations

Heโ€™s moved on already ๐Ÿ˜ข
  7. Africa cup of nations

That annoying woman who bosses you about.....
  8. Africa cup of nations

Thank you so much. And to you and the family.
  9. Africa cup of nations

Yes, I do wish @Ham would tell us how he really feels, heโ€™s so beige ๐Ÿ˜‰
  10. Chelsea 1 Manchester United 1

You were saying? Referee: Anthony Taylor Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn Fourth Official: David Coote VAR: Chris Kavanagh Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan
  11. Watford 1 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Watford at Vicarage Road before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:30 hours on Wednesday, 1st December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Amazon Prime Video)
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Oh no, this is my worst Chelsea nightmare. For whatever reason he doesn't seem the same player this season but surely he wouldn't come out with stuff like this.....would he?
  13. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Sterling not getting away with diving for a penalty for a change or maybe I'm being harsh. Although he's scored now anyway :-(
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

And while Iโ€™m at it, well done Claudio!!!!
  15. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Good for Arteta for giving it back to Klopp ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป