• Birthday 08/31/1987

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC

Recent Profile Visitors

1,686 profile views
  1. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

The TT out stuff is utterly bonkers. I hope the new owners aren't scouting this forum for the new director of football and co.
  2. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Fair enough. I imagine you'd still complain but I expect we'll never know ;)
  3. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

You haven't answered my question: who do you suggest we bring in instead?
  4. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

I have been really impressed with the way TT has handled some incredibly difficult situations since he came in as manager. I think we need continuity and I don't see any obviously better managers out there than him. Do you have any suggestions? I'm glad to see the new owners appear to be wholeheartedly backing him and am also hopeful they will give him plenty of time.
  5. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

And on the incoming defender we have to replace Silva and Azpi within the next year or so. It's probably just future proofing. It's not my money and the private equity guys clearly have deep pockets so I'm not complaining.
  6. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

I'm guessing TT thinks Gallagher, RLC and Gilmour can do the job.
  7. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Tuchel as good as said in the post-match that we're looking to bring in a striker and defender this window.
  8. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Not the way to talk about a player that scored a Champions League winning goal for us imo.
  9. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

3 points is all we needed. Happy with the performances from the newbies, which were great (although Sterling didn't have a great second half). A slow and steady start to the season is fine by me. We've blown our load by mid-November too many times for my liking.
  10. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Yeah ridiculous. That free kick given against Pulisic was also ridiculous.
  11. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

We have some really spoilt, entitled posters on here. The performance has been lethargic (which I would say is excusable given the turbulent summer) but a massive positive is that all the new signings have played really well.
  12. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Thank god Dele is woeful.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

I think you're forgetting how good Chilwell was when he did get the run in the side. His output was better than Reece James, which is saying something as I rate him as one of our best 3 players. Alonso has a great left peg but he is not in the same league as Chilwell (mainly due to a hideous lack of pace).
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

Isn't Havertz fairly good at almost everything rather than not good at anything?
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Jesper Gronkjaer.