About Solo-Kalou21

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea FC!
  1. Didier Drogba

I like the formation but I think Mourinho might play Shevchenko.. Insha allah we'll go through.. you muslim like me??
  2. Didier Drogba

should be Ballack he's techniqually the best
  3. Gael Kakuta

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...or+Lens+starlet
  4. Salomon Kalou

Kalou is similar to Henry in ways.. he always seems to drift out to the left hand side even when he's playing upfront for feyenoord and attack the defenders and use his acceleration and pace to get past them.. Not that much skill like henry jus pace and touch. He's got a long way to go to being the next henry but if he keeps goin why not!
  5. Didier Drogba

Drogba did what all the barca players were doing..and I hated the way puyol told the the (crap) ref to give a yellow card..I hate that
  6. Gianfranco Zola

He played in one of them legend games and he was good enough to still be playing..pure class never dissapears!
  7. Didier Drogba

STAY Drogba! He has been our best player so far this season, alongside Essien.
  8. Salomon Kalou

no way is he another kezman. Kalou has pace and can run at defenders and create things for himself while kezman needed service. two totally different players and in my opinion Kalou will be better.