Carefree Torstein

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Carefree Torstein

1. Ashley Cole

Score please! It`s Dreading, and I dislike them a lot..!
  2. Didier Drogba

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/I.../list_2209129_1 Anyone would like to see Drogba win the golden boot. I belive he will win in the end. Rather interesting to see Daniel Nanskog and Gunnarson on the list, as I have seen those two in the last season in the Norwegian league. Also "nice" to see Kanoute there. Supose Crynaldo will get higher up on the list later in the season. Come on, Didier!!
  3. Great complications you`ve made of some of our players!! Really enjoyed watching them!

4. Good interestes there, mate!

5. Nice to someone who`s left a comment...You play fotball? wich club?(since we live in the same town)

6. Musical Tastes

My choice of music is rather vast actually(not bragging!!!). Queen, KOrn, Metallica, Pantera, Ozzy, Chamillionaire, Lil`Flip, Paul Wall(texas is hot at the moment), Snoop, Chelsea songs(good at any time really). Theese are my favourites, but I give almost anyone a go(but slagg 90% off after first time though, haha), as long as it`s not boybands!!! Seriously that is just sick and weird!
  7. You are the same idiot again, am I right?

8. Ahh. Good, another cfc fan who became a supporter in 96. Keep posting.

9. Didier Drogba

Perhaps you should do something about it then.....gasoline, lighter, etc. (sweet)
  10. Didier Drogba

I do fell sorry for him, if his son choose to be a gooner...:) Family tradegy!!
  11. Didier Drogba

Why? SFL always scores!!! 11 out of 13 is very impressive, and his miss against pikey boys in the carling cup and Charlton in the leauge didn`t affect our game. We won anyway. If someone were to take over, it should be Ballack.
  12. Michael Essien

Not against macclesfield
  13. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Yes I too belive they will play in that cup game. Maybe if it`s Blackpool, perhaps Sahar will get a start?
  14. John Terry

An unbelivable lie!!!! Like JT would ever leave us!!!
  15. John Terry

I`ll bet he scores against Forest(if he is able to play by then). If not he will score against Blackburn. He`ll score in his comeback, just as he did in 2002 against Derby.
  16. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

yes and woods also. regard him and sahar as the most likely at the moment.
  17. Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

I hope smith, mancienne, cork, sahar, sinclair, storch and king from the u-16 all makes it to the first team. king, because ours hopefully will be better than spurs`
  18. John Terry

you would probably not be saying that if it had been messi. just pissed of because a good chelsea player earns loads of money! but then again an obscene amout of money it is!